Alex Sandro (228 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We know by now we will lose one big name every summer. Hopefully it's nobody else in addition to Alex Sandro.
exactly.
Doesn't matter how much our revenuew increase. We're simply not able to hold anyone.
Honestly in cases such as this I'd tell the player : "you'll stick here until the end of your contract. Take care you'll be 28 and if you keep playing like shit good luck finding someone paying you more than us".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean, he is really far off the form we are used to seeing. But if this is the new norm for him, then does it benefit us to keep?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And the sheep will again defend their god and maker. Rinse and repeat.

Doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different result. Einstein talked about it once.
You cut of the leg off a spider and it can survive. cut off the head and it will die

Sandro is the leg. Beppe is the head.

Grow up. Everyone here is tired of your shit.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yet our best players that play in those finals can't seem to get us over the finish line. Strange.

- - - Updated - - -

And then we wonder why we have a policy of selling players that want to leave. Case in point, Sandro’s performances this season.
:tup:

I'm not convinced his form is because he wanted to leave and this is some kind of pity party he is having for himself. I'm sure he will bounce back soon enough.

Apr 19, 2007
We sell our best players, reach the CL final - and lose.

Then we do the same thing again next season and wonder why we never win the damn thing.
I understand that everyone including myself is frusterated with the policy of selling but assuming that we keep our best players and we would have won isnt really that realistic. You say we arent a big club like who? Chelsea, Man city, Bayern,Real,Barca? If we had kept Pogba but didnt have money for Higuain would we really have been able to turn the tbles against real?

I think the bigger question really is why do we do it? I remember the people on this forum got really upset that we only bought squad players for a while. Then we never bought attackers. Honestly we were in a terrible place 10 years ago with no quality players that were upcoming and we had to do a complete rebuild with no money. First we decided to suffer until the stadium was built and then make an 80 mil investment and compete. Year 7 of the rebuild and we have lots of champions and ones that are young. Great balance and world class all over the pitch as well as having great youth ready to come in and try to compete for the next spot.

The question that needs to be asked isnt why do we have to sell all the time but when is that time done and we can start to retain our best players and dont need their money for squad progression. Like it or not we have gotten better almost every time we make a big sale.

Im as frustrated as everyone because its hard to get behind our players when we know they most likkely will leave but how quickly we have forgotten the 7th place finishes we were in with no money coming in. Im looking forward to the days when we start to retain and have faith that will happen.

Also its really tough with the climate in serie a over the last 10 years. Its coming back and becoming a better destination. That will only be better for us in our goal to reatin talent as well as getting better products already in Italy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I understand that everyone including myself is frusterated with the policy of selling but assuming that we keep our best players and we would have won isnt really that realistic. You say we arent a big club like who? Chelsea, Man city, Bayern,Real,Barca? If we had kept Pogba but didnt have money for Higuain would we really have been able to turn the tbles against real?

I think the bigger question really is why do we do it? I remember the people on this forum got really upset that we only bought squad players for a while. Then we never bought attackers. Honestly we were in a terrible place 10 years ago with no quality players that were upcoming and we had to do a complete rebuild with no money. First we decided to suffer until the stadium was built and then make an 80 mil investment and compete. Year 7 of the rebuild and we have lots of champions and ones that are young. Great balance and world class all over the pitch as well as having great youth ready to come in and try to compete for the next spot.

The question that needs to be asked isnt why do we have to sell all the time but when is that time done and we can start to retain our best players and dont need their money for squad progression. Like it or not we have gotten better almost every time we make a big sale.

Im as frustrated as everyone because its hard to get behind our players when we know they most likkely will leave but how quickly we have forgotten the 7th place finishes we were in with no money coming in. Im looking forward to the days when we start to retain and have faith that will happen.

Also its really tough with the climate in serie a over the last 10 years. Its coming back and becoming a better destination. That will only be better for us in our goal to reatin talent as well as getting better products already in Italy
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 210)