Alex Sandro (34 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Awfully quiet in this thread today considering 2 goals came from his side. :tup:

Gee, I wonder where the most criticism is going to be...
Let's see... Last season we had a defensive unit consisting of him, Chiellini, Bonucci and Alves. Who was playing today? Not one of them except, well, him.

That's not to say he isn't having a bad season so far because he is, but I'd like to think if we hadn't dismantled what was our strongest thing on the team he'd have a much better start to the season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Awfully quiet in this thread today considering 2 goals came from his side. :tup:

Gee, I wonder where the most criticism is going to be...
I am tired of criticizing his positioning, I do it every match. Even when we win or have a great performance he seems to have at least one moment with terrible positioning.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am tired of criticizing his positioning, I do it every match. Even when we win or have a great performance he seems to have at least one moment with terrible positioning.
I actually haven't seen any of those posts then :D

- - - Updated - - -

People say it's because Mario wasn't playing...yeah, well, even when Mario was playing Sandro has been terrible this season

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? You're not sure why Alex Sandro is a starter here?
You are on troll level 3748473 lately :D

The guy means he is in our starting 11 more for his offensive side than his defensive side

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I actually haven't seen any of those posts then :D

- - - Updated - - -

People say it's because Mario wasn't playing...yeah, well, even when Mario was playing Sandro has been terrible this season

- - - Updated - - -

You are on troll level 3748473 lately :D

The guy means he is in our starting 11 more for his offensive side than his defensive side
It's not only this season though, he has always been caught out of position even when we were having impeccable games the past seasons.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Would not want to see him leave but if ManU or Conte goes nuts in the amount of $$$ offered for him than see him leaving in summer of 2018 for sure. Young Italia defenders should be ready by then and who knows if Howedes ends up playing LB and the RB is Cuads who replaces that moving forward excellence that Sandro gives Juve from the other side.

If guys like Costa and Berna develop as expected than the great play of Cuads has to somewhere on the pitch or too much talent wasted on the bench. Don't know if Cuads could be the RB needed so badly for Juve but the guy has a great attitude for doing whatever Max asks from him.

Apr 19, 2007
Would not want to see him leave but if ManU or Conte goes nuts in the amount of $$$ offered for him than see him leaving in summer of 2018 for sure. Young Italia defenders should be ready by then and who knows if Howedes ends up playing LB and the RB is Cuads who replaces that moving forward excellence that Sandro gives Juve from the other side.

If guys like Costa and Berna develop as expected than the great play of Cuads has to somewhere on the pitch or too much talent wasted on the bench. Don't know if Cuads could be the RB needed so badly for Juve but the guy has a great attitude for doing whatever Max asks from him.
If Cuads level talent is to much for the bench we will never win the CL. Top teams have good talent every position on the field and backups that are not only reliable but potentially better when someone is out of form.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Let's see... Last season we had a defensive unit consisting of him, Chiellini, Bonucci and Alves. Who was playing today? Not one of them except, well, him.

That's not to say he isn't having a bad season so far because he is, but I'd like to think if we hadn't dismantled what was our strongest thing on the team he'd have a much better start to the season.
We're looking for a better end to the season. Mercenary Alves and primadonna Bonucci had to go.

Juve needs players with a good .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)