Alex Sandro (53 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's a serious question. Is it because we forced him to stay that he does not care a single bit?
Lol we didn't force him to stay at all. We were basically offering him the door all summer. Beppe couldn't have said it more times.

- - - Updated - - -

Time to ride the bench and put our faith in our voodoo master Kojo
I don't think so. Despite his shit form I would rather keep giving him opportunities as we all know how amazing he is when on form. Kwadwo is garbage and never will get better

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol we didn't force him to stay at all. We were basically offering him the door all summer. Beppe couldn't have said it more times.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so. Despite his shit form I would rather keep giving him opportunities as we all know how amazing he is when on form. Kwadwo is garbage and never will get better
Then why didn't he leave?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so. Despite his $#@! form I would rather keep giving him opportunities as we all know how amazing he is when on form. Kwadwo is garbage and never will get better
Then we have to tackle his poor form, as @Alen said is he taking the piss at the moment

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
anyone who ask for Asamoah over AS is just too stupid to be serious. Agree that AS is far from his last year form but did u just see last game against Milan? could u watch the first half again? Asa was so bad that he even makes me wanna try Stu over there too... cut the nonsensd

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
anyone who ask for Asamoah over AS is just too stupid to be serious. Agree that AS is far from his last year form but did u just see last game against Milan? could u watch the first half again? Asa was so bad that he even makes me wanna try Stu over there too... cut the nonsensd
true obviously. there was one situation where Chiellini or Khedira passed the ball to him under pressure, and there were instantly two Sporting players pressing him while all the surrounding players were covered. he solved that situation so casually, just dribbled the ball inside and passed it to Pjanic or Barza, just imagine if Asa got the ball in such situation. nightmare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)