Alex Sandro (144 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Please don't go Alex! Rather see him here beyond 2017 than Dybala. See him as that cornerstone along with hopefully 3 Italia DBs for years to come.

Conte really so pissed not getting Bonucci that this is what he must have. Guy seems so scared he might end up in 5th place in EPL and getting desperate. Get beyond Conte's desire this mercato and believe we could hold onto Alex for quite awhile. And who knows if Conte is still there in 2018.* Lol.

*Hey, I like Conte for what he did for Juve but he's gone now. My desire is what's best for Juve.
DBs? Why not centers and aafeties

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
“Alex Sandro? He’s a Juventus player, he’s extraordinary and he won’t leave us. He’s improved so much since he came to Juve and he has the margins to improve again. Along with Marcelo, he’s one the best in the world.”
Allegri :agree:

Did what Beppe couldn't.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Same would rsther loose 5 dybala's then a songle Sandro. Kinda like how i was ready for a pogba sale but not Vidal but beppe had other plans :cry:
:tup:

Would prefer we sell Dybala instead of this guy by a country mile if we are selling someone...

Same with Vidal-Pogba. Management chose the wrong player to bet on.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

Would prefer we sell Dybala instead of this guy by a country mile if we are selling someone...

Same with Vidal-Pogba. Management chose the wrong player to bet on.
Its a tough situation with Dybala. Our formation change doesn't suit him AT ALL and we are getting little to no production from him. Do we change formation again and see what we can do to get him maximized?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)