Alex Sandro (11 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
#TS: #Juve were on the verge of selling #AlexSandro but decided against selling him. For a short period of time, they considered his sale.
Thats like when looking at that episode from House MD where some dude self circumcised.

Sure, i recon any uncircumsiced male was like "god it would really hurt if i'd to this". But for a short period of time, he'd consider the pain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thats like when looking at that episode from House MD where some dude self circumcised.

Sure, i recon any uncircumsiced male was like "god it would really hurt if i'd to this". But for a short period of time, he'd consider the pain.
Why would anyone want to get circumcised? The hood is better than no hood.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
#TS: #Juve were on the verge of selling #AlexSandro but decided against selling him. For a short period of time, they considered his sale.
Why the fuck would we sell this guy ? I hope they won't sell him , gonna be fucking pissed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If we loose Sandro and/ or Dybala along with BonBon and Alves this year, its time for Beppe to go somewhere else. I dont even care who we buy instead, that shit would be unacceptable.

ransagy

Jun 22, 2012
More supposed links that a deal to Chelsea is almost done, this time quoting 65mil GBP. This time from Times/Simon Johnson.

Meh, How did we go back to this still being a thing. What about that contract we supposedly offered?

May 22, 2007
More supposed links that a deal to Chelsea is almost done, this time quoting 65mil GBP. This time from Times/Simon Johnson.

Meh, How did we go back to this still being a thing. What about that contract we supposedly offered?
Knee jerk rumour to Conte's recent interview?

"If their ambitions are to fight for the title or win the Champions League, you must buy expensive players. Otherwise you continue to stay in your level. It's simple. "

http://www.eurosport.com/football/p...-buy-expensive-players_sto6268629/story.shtml
Edit: Since that quote they're similarly rumoured to be spending huge amounts on Barkley and Ox as well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Some people enjoy getting their dicks trimmed.

You've got to wonder why and how they started doing this though. I mean it's a pretty long tradition in some religions. Surely this must have caused a tremendous amount of infected wounds in infants back in the day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)