Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It's shit how he doesn't mention Juve all day due to his show.

Fuck his show, he should tell us now, I asked him and he didn't give me a reply, the bastard favorited my tweet when I gave him exposure last night now he just ignores me.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It is a great deal based on the talent of the player alone.

Is it a high price for someone on the last year of their contract? That is all relative to who else is available in terms of the position, age, skill level, and remaining years on the contract.

Given all that, I don't feel that they overpaid. However, this was not a bargain by any stretch. Getting him for 10 million is a genius move. This was not. But if they were able to convince him to come here instead of Man City, then more power to the management and the club
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck his show, he should tell us now, I asked him and he didn't give me a reply, the bastard favorited my tweet when I gave him exposure last night now he just ignores me.
:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

yes Nicko, this is all about you.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

It's a ratings ploy.

Maybe if every other question you present was not "Much Sex?", then he would give you the time of day.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It's a ratings ploy.

Maybe if every other question you present was not "Much Sex?", then he would give you the time of day.
I don't even do this, everyone quotes my tweets on Twitter and says it to me. I speak to Romeo, everyone goes Nicko pompino, or much sex in Ibiza, I try to get news responsibly and people joke on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)