Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Plus you guys haven't had a real left back in like 2 decades.
True, but I think that this can be used for any player in this situation. The fact that it helps us in a position that has had a dearth in quality since Zambrotta left (No disrespect to Evra) certainly makes it better for us given our specific scenario

- - - Updated - - -

30 for 30s are awesome. My pops is in the one about Randy Moss.
Nice.

My favorites are "The Announcement", "The Two Escobars", and "Once Brothers"

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juventus-Alex Sandro: the figures. 3 for the loan, 22 for ransom

All done, Alex Sandro is a new Juventus player. Missing and official visits, but the Bianconeri have called the maxi-out blow to the left-handed from Porto. There is total agreement with the club that Pinto da Costa with the player, then expected shortly in Turin. These figures of the deal, intercepted by Tuttomercatoweb.com: Juventus will pay just 3 million euro for the loan with 22 million for the redemption.
How can we get him on loan if he's on the last year of his contarct?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It is a great deal based on the talent of the player alone.

Is it a high price for someone on the last year of their contract? That is all relative to who else is available in terms of the position, age, skill level, and remaining years on the contract.

Given all that, I don't feel that they overpaid. However, this was not a bargain by any stretch. Getting him for 10 million is a genius move. This was not. But if they were able to convince him to come here instead of Man City, then more power to the management and the club
as it is right now, getting one of the top young LBs in the world for a very reasonable price from a club like Porto, this is a great move from our club. we solve the LB issue for 7-8 years and, whats also important and what often happens in such deals, we didnt overpay. however, if it turns out we beat City (and Real) for his signature, and if we know how much Real paid for Danilo who was in a identical situation, and he will be on pretty low wages, then this is a genus move by Marotta, no 2 ways about it.

- - - Updated - - -

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juventus-Alex Sandro: the figures. 3 for the loan, 22 for ransom

All done, Alex Sandro is a new Juventus player. Missing and official visits, but the Bianconeri have called the maxi-out blow to the left-handed from Porto. There is total agreement with the club that Pinto da Costa with the player, then expected shortly in Turin. These figures of the deal, intercepted by Tuttomercatoweb.com: Juventus will pay just 3 million euro for the loan with 22 million for the redemption.
loan? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Hustini :tuttosport:

:beppe:

if this is true, Beppe should be crowned as the biggest troll in football

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
as it is right now, getting one of the top young LBs in the world for a very reasonable price from a club like Porto, this is a great move from our club. we solve the LB issue for 7-8 years and, whats also important and what often happens in such deals, we didnt overpay. however, if it turns out we beat City (and Real) for his signature, and if we know how much Real paid for Danilo who was in a identical situation, and he will be on pretty low wages, then this is a genus move by Marotta, no 2 ways about it.

- - - Updated - - -

loan? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Hustini :tuttosport:

:beppe:

if this is true, Beppe should be crowned as the biggest troll in football
holy shit :lol:

He literally loaned one of the top LB's on planet earth from probably the one club NOTORIOUS for making massive profits from their players.

:lol:

can't deal...i can't deal with this

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
holy shit :lol:

He literally loaned one of the top LB's on planet earth from probably the one club NOTORIOUS for making massive profits from their players.

:lol:

can't deal...i can't deal with this
What started out as just an over exaggerated joke I.E Beppe being a bargain hunter, has turned in to this. :lol: It's actually disturbing how he's exceeded the joke in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)