Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I'm not acting on anything. Beppe deserves nothing but praise for this transfer. It's only the 3 stooges who are making it sound like a stroke of a genius move, when in fact it isn't. Money buys you quality. We're just not used to it. It's the same with Dybala. We overpaid for him as well, but it's pointless criticizing Beppe because of it.

Very well then. :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not acting on anything. Beppe deserves nothing but praise for this transfer. It's only the 3 stooges who are making it sound like a stroke of a genius move, when in fact it isn't. Money buys you quality. We're just not used to it. It's the same with Dybala. We overpaid for him as well, but it's pointless criticizing Beppe because of it.
so you still think we overpaid, when i asked you what you think hes worth though, you didnt want to answer?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
so you still think we overpaid, when i asked you what you think hes worth though, you didnt want to answer?
It is a great deal based on the talent of the player alone.

Is it a high price for someone on the last year of their contract? That is all relative to who else is available in terms of the position, age, skill level, and remaining years on the contract.

Given all that, I don't feel that they overpaid. However, this was not a bargain by any stretch. Getting him for 10 million is a genius move. This was not. But if they were able to convince him to come here instead of Man City, then more power to the management and the club

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juventus-Alex Sandro: the figures. 3 for the loan, 22 for ransom

All done, Alex Sandro is a new Juventus player. Missing and official visits, but the Bianconeri have called the maxi-out blow to the left-handed from Porto. There is total agreement with the club that Pinto da Costa with the player, then expected shortly in Turin. These figures of the deal, intercepted by Tuttomercatoweb.com: Juventus will pay just 3 million euro for the loan with 22 million for the redemption.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It is a great deal based on the talent of the player alone.

Is it a high price for someone on the last year of their contract? That is all relative to who else is available in terms of the position, age, skill level, and remaining years on the contract.

Given all that, I don't feel that they overpaid. However, this was not a bargain by any stretch. Getting him for 10 million is a genius move. This was not. But if they were able to convince him to come here instead of Man City, then more power to the management and the club
Plus you guys haven't had a real left back in like 2 decades.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
EXCLUSIVE TMW - Juventus-Alex Sandro: the figures. 3 for the loan, 22 for ransom

All done, Alex Sandro is a new Juventus player. Missing and official visits, but the Bianconeri have called the maxi-out blow to the left-handed from Porto. There is total agreement with the club that Pinto da Costa with the player, then expected shortly in Turin. These figures of the deal, intercepted by Tuttomercatoweb.com: Juventus will pay just 3 million euro for the loan with 22 million for the redemption.
Wait. If that is true, then that is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)