Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Haha, yeah, we have Twitter fuckers now who seem to know everything but don't know jack shit!
My point that I was making though, man, is that we really don't have any idea how long Moggi's deals really took, due to the lack of information that was available back then compared to now. The pros and cons of right now is that although we get news on potential transfers much quicker, we also get far more impatient because we are all led to believe that it will happen moments after the news first breaks.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
so you still think we overpaid, when i asked you what you think hes worth though, you didnt want to answer?
This is actually in a bit of a grey area, depending on with what perspective you're asking. Did we overpay? Yes, considering it's the last year of his contract. Is he worth the money? Yes, seeing the age and overall valuation of the player outside of what his contract binds him by. If this question is linked to Beope's participation in the deal, then you can safely conclude that anybody who criticises Beppe on this deal is wrong.

And you can also conclude that Beppe has done a good job on closing this player, for two reasons. A) We got who was supposedly our primary target. B) He was decisive in closing the deal instead of letting it wear on. This is primary the realm within which Beppe operates. And within reason, it doesn't matter to me if people think we overpay for certain targets. In some situations, it is necessary, and give. Our four year cycle of success, you could argue, for some key positions Beppe should feel vindicated. So on the whole, great job. Now for that AM, to decide if this mercato has missed its mark or is the best one since Moggi selling Zjzou.

Wait. If that is true, then that is amazing
Goetze baby. :tuttosport:

This is the day after it was announced though. The news broke last night, pretty sure the player doesn't just run to the nearest airport and move country in the blink of an eye.
Kovacic for examples was reported 3 days ago, and was made official only today. Vidal took 7-8 days before they announced him as official.

I asked GDM if he'll tell which flight Alex Sandro will take but he's busy posting news on Ternana and Bologna.
GDM needs a hair doctor to make him less susceptible to mood swings.

That's what she said.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
"Laudisa Marotta has heard an hour ago, which was very optimistic, the price rose to 25, because we have refused a bonus on the future sale."

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
People moaning that we paid to much because of him being in last year need to catch themselves on.

We supposedly offered Bilbao 20m for Llorente on the last year of his contract and everybody was for the move because we desperately need a quality CF.

Theres no difference with Sandro or Dybala because if we waited for them to be free agents they would of been snatched up by other clubs who could offer them better wages.

Just puts into perspective how much class Llorente has for seeing out his last year on Bilbao's bench because he already agreed a contract with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)