Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thuram was WORLD CLASS and could also play as a centerback which is always a plus. Definitely deserved a big sum of money, even though 40m was excessive and only the result of too much cash after the Zidane sale.

My point is, if this Sandro dude has the potential to be world class, then it's an excellent deal.
He's top 3 in his position.

Jul 13, 2010
He's more complete than lichty, that's for sure. And I agree that he's better than danilo also. @zizinho, all these prayers for Alex sandro reached the heavens :touched: I told you bro, I told you!!!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I just found out his contract with Porto expires next summer putting more doubt over the 22m sum... :D
It's Porto. If it were 2 years or 3 years we might be looking at 30 to 35 million. We can't always get a steal of a deal. But we will receive the same value from the player whether he had 1 year or 5 years left on his contract, so it isn't too relevant from our PoV, imo

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So we signed an unknown lolzillian for €25m afterall :lol:

Anyone remembers that comment from a few months ago ? :D

Damn, don't know how to track that post tho.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This guy had a monster performance against Bayern in the CL.Granted I haven't watched much of him on a regular basis but from the little I've watched, I've been hugely impressed.
Top top signing this would be.Worth investing €25m on.

- - - Updated - - -

Get out man, he's no Isla
Hey, I am well aware of that :D

He's one of my dream signings tbh

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So we signed an unknown lolzillian for €25m afterall :lol:

Anyone remembers that comment from a few months ago ? :D

Damn, don't know how to track that post tho.
Yeah, watch as all that anti-South American stuff suddenly disappears since we sign some Brazilian for a lot of cash that nobody has watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)