Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Coach been asking for AM for months? Better buy expensive LB :beppe:
Or sign players who are Juventus material , like Sandro :beppe:

Clear as day the top level am's are not available on the market/out of our reach.

They're doing the best they can.In the meantime, you can continue lying in a corner crying about how we lost Arturo Zidane while Beppe works towards making the team stronger. :beppe:

Really expected people to have learnt their lesson after last season but apparently not :touched::

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We all know tgat Marotta cannot sign this player, from this team, for various reasons.
Whats worrying is that its late August snd we have yet to find a LB...
Apart from the Free agent Evra, our track history at finding Lbs in the past decade was horrible...
Dude, are you for real?:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Can you remember how many times we were dissapointed for false transfer LB hopes in the past decade, up until the very last day of each and every transfer window?
Do you forget how much we are overpaying for our players?
Have you forgotten how Porto behaves in the transfer market with the talents they cultivate? Noticed how they finance themselves?
Just consider those things and you will see why I am doubtful on this.
Sandro would make me jubilant, more so than Dybala, Khedira, Zaza or Mandzukic.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You are not a nostradamus when you make an observation based on whats always happening in similar cases, in the past decade.
This is just a logical conclusion, you are a Nostradamus when you firmly believe that this particular time, it will be different, this time will be the right time, when all others have failed. Its when you sniff out those special events early, that grant you the label of nostradamus. Everybody can draw a logical conclusion, (well not everybody, I see...)
O well, I still hope that that you guys are true though!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
We all know tgat Marotta cannot sign this player, from this team, for various reasons.
Whats worrying is that its late August snd we have yet to find a LB...
Apart from the Free agent Evra, our track history at finding Lbs in the past decade was horrible...
Can you remember how many times we were dissapointed for false transfer LB hopes in the past decade, up until the very last day of each and every transfer window?
Have you forgotten how Porto behaves in the transfer market with the talents they cultivate? Noticed how they finance themselves?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
You are not a nostradamus when you make an observation based on whats always happening in similar cases, in the past decade.
This is just a logical conclusion, you are a Nostradamus when you firmly believe that this particular time, it will be different, this time will be the right time, when all others have failed. Its when you sniff out those special events early, that grant you the label of nostradamus. Everybody can draw a logical conclusion, (well not everybody, I see...)
O well, I still hope that that you guys are true though!
No, no. I meant you are like:

"Now, I will crush your dreams, filthy peasants." kind of Nostradamus. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Didn't know he was gonna get so much love

Imagine, just imagine @Bianconero_Aus, if he makes a mistake that cost us a goal on his debut, much like Lúcio did. Tuz will show how easy love turns to hate in a second :lol:
I actually hope it happens :lol: Would be an unbelievable meltdown...and you just KNOW there would be people calling for his head and questioning the signing straight away :D

- - - Updated - - -

:delpiero:

The oracle has spoken. Bow down and savour this post people, for it has been many years in the making :delpiero:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Or sign players who are Juventus material , like Sandro :beppe:

Clear as day the top level am's are not available on the market/out of our reach.

They're doing the best they can.In the meantime, you can continue lying in a corner crying about how we lost Arturo Zidane while Beppe works towards making the team stronger. :beppe:

Really expected people to have learnt their lesson after last season but apparently not :touched::
rekt :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)