Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Quality LB available on the market and not many suitors atm, which could change if we dont act quickly.
Both Real and City wanted him. He is also rumored to have rejected City's 4M wages per year. This wasn't that great of an opportunity. We simply paid the price for quality. That's how we got this player. It wasn't a stroke of a genius.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: I still cant believe we pulled this deal or very close to closing it.
Me too. We were actually willing to pay the price for proven quality. Who would have known transfers could work this way for big clubs, huh?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Anderson but "we don't do business with Lazio". Ofc we do business with Bayern who have been calling us cheaters for the last 4 years :touched:
How can you be so sure that Lazio will sell him and to us of all teams for say €40m ?
This guy had a better season than Dybala and we paid €40m to acquire the latter.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Anderson but "we don't do business with Lazio". Ofc we do business with Bayern who have been calling us cheaters for the last 4 years :touched:
What makes you think that Anderson is even available? Not only has he not been linked to us, but I don't think he has even been linked to anyone this summer

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Both Real and City wanted him. He is also rumored to have rejected City's 4M wages per year. This wasn't that great of an opportunity. We simply paid the price for quality. That's how we got this player. It wasn't a stroke of a genius.
Those teams could outbid us, but fortunately they have other needs and FB positions arent one of their concerns atm. So it is kinda opportunity in this context.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What makes you think that Anderson is even available? Not only has he not been linked to us, but I don't think he has even been linked to anyone this summer
Lazio never intended to sell Anderson and his price would be way more than 40m. EPL or Spanish giants could be his next destination.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Get this guy and no money left.

Bye bye AM, see you next season when we try to reconquer Scudetto we lost to Roma.
I won't be too bothered if we don't sign this AM "if" we sign aWC full back like Sandro.

For once I really hope we can sign a top notch full back in his prime years.

I won't rush into thinking we'll sign him yet, remember what happened in Draxler's deal ?

We agreed terms with the player and everyone thought he's virtually ours, and then the whole deal collapsed.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Layover in Frankfurt ?? Man that's a hugh jinx @igortudor
On my way bro. Allahu akbar

Flight on Tuesday, 18.08.2015 from Porto to Turin
12:00
Porto (OPO)

Lufthansa
Duration: 02h 40min Lufthansa
LH1177
15:40
Frankfurt/Main International Airport (FRA)

Business (D)
Layover: 00h 50min

16:30
Frankfurt/Main International Airport (FRA)

Lufthansa
Duration: 01h 15min Lufthansa
LH302
17:45
Turin (TRN)

Business (D)

:hihi:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And they did outbid us... He's not getting 4 mil/ season.
Real is covered on the left side, no? If they offered 4m I cant see him refusing them.

City on the other hand always has to offer premium salary if they are looking to poach players, unlike Juventus, destination where most players aspire to come one day.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Tarek Khatib‏@ADP1113Alex Sandro to Juve is done according to all reliable sources in Italy/Portugal: 22m + bonus to Porto & 5 yr-contract worth 2.5m/yr to Alex.
Wow. What happened to Marotta ?? we overpaid to get a quality player.

This is a good deal, we may very well overpaid but we got our first option for LB and for many may years to come

:nico: :nico:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)