Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Or sign players who are Juventus material , like Sandro :beppe:

Clear as day the top level am's are not available on the market/out of our reach.

They're doing the best they can.In the meantime, you can continue lying in a corner crying about how we lost Arturo Zidane while Beppe works towards making the team stronger. :beppe:

Really expected people to have learnt their lesson after last season but apparently not :touched::
We still need an AM though. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fuckin' Beppe, a night ago I say we can do without an LB this season and we just need to go all out on an AM...and the man goes and spends 20M + on an LB on the last year of his contract :lol:
He works in mysterious ways.

Too bad Zach was defending him before that we don't need a LB, but only a backup one since Evra will have another good season. Please note that this was when we were rumored to sign Siqueira, and that we are mental midgets for expecting more.

Oh, and he's a flair and fancy lolzillian too. :howler:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Considering Evra's age it makes sense to go for LB and Sandro is potentialy WC one. Next season I'd expect us to find Licht's replacement.

3-5-2 :tuttosport:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Or sign players who are Juventus material , like Sandro :beppe:

Clear as day the top level am's are not available on the market/out of our reach.

They're doing the best they can.In the meantime, you can continue lying in a corner crying about how we lost Arturo Zidane while Beppe works towards making the team stronger. :beppe:

Really expected people to have learnt their lesson after last season but apparently not :touched::
Except top level AMs are available right in front us :rofl: 20M for LB when AM is the most pressing issue :lol:

If some EPL club acted like this you would be rolling on the floor laughing in the epl thread.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We don't need backups now. :agree:
This was great opportunity that presented itself and it was wise to seize it. Good LBs are rare to find these days and potentialy WC ones almost impossible. We would regret this later one.

Llorente is I asume all but gone, since we wont go into a season with 6 strikers and good AM is still a possibility. But regardless if the evaluated that AM that would fit Allegri's schemes wasnt available, it would be pointless to miss out on player like Sandro, who will become important player for us soon. Incredible signing if it materializes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Except top level AMs are available right in front us :rofl: 20M for LB when AM is the most pressing issue :lol:

If some EPL club acted like this you would be rolling on the floor laughing in the epl thread.
Like who ? I need names.

And €22m for a top level LB who is ONLY 24 ? Where do I sign ?

There are a shortage of top quality lb's in recent years.It's natural they're going to be expensive.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This was great opportunity that presented itself and it was wise to seize it. Good LBs are rare to find these days and potentialy WC ones almost impossible. We would regret this later one.

Llorente is I asume all but gone, since we wont go into a season with 6 strikers and good AM is still a possibility. But regardless if the evaluated that AM that would fit Allegri's schemes wasnt available, it would be pointless to miss out on player like Sandro, that will become important player for us soon.
What do you mean by a "great opportunity"?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Get this guy and no money left.

Bye bye AM, see you next season when we try to reconquer Scudetto we lost to Roma.

Dec 26, 2004
In 2001, Thuram cost 40mil and was considered a rightback at the time.

Defenders in general are lower value'd. And plenty of teams that value good defenders, get them from within the league. Nowadays good fullbacks are extremely rare. If they are remotely good at going forward, they cant defend like $#@!.

Meanwhile, when we look back at Maldini's days, we saw several fullbacks in serie a alone, that had technique and tricks one only associates with creative players these days, but beeing hard as balls in defence.

Madrid made a mistake. While both Danilo and Sandro are excellent players, i'd prefer Sandro.
So Madrid did a mistake signing an excellent RB because an excellent LB was available?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Like who ? I need names.

And €22m for a top level LB who is ONLY 24 ? Where do I sign ?

There are a shortage of top quality lb's in recent years.It's natural they're going to be expensive.
:agree: I still cant believe we pulled this deal or very close to closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)