Apr 22, 2008
Buffon.

Licht---BonBon-------Chiello-----Sandro

Khedira-----Marchisio

-------Pogba----------

Dybala--------------Draxler

----------Morata----------

:tuttosport:
Khedira is a dead man walking and the other ain't coming. but the team looks great anyway.

Licht is the weaker point though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
it's not the value of sandro i'm talking about...it's the cheapness of our board via draxler/gotze etc.. we're splasing 20 mils just like that but for cam we didn't had money. interesting
I don't think it's a matter of us not having money. Gotze doesn't want to leave and we don't want to pay 30 million upfront for Draxler because we are concerned whether he'll stay healthy. It might be a knee-jerk after the Khedira incident, but it is what it is. If anything from the Dybala deal we have pretty much shown that we are willing to pay for quality.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Latest from calciomercato.com:-

Transfer of Alex Sandro from FC Porto to Juventus hits unexpected problem.

Juventus unable to fax details of their agreement to the proposed contract as their 27 year old fax machine died yesterday.

Latest reports quote a Juve staffer as saying that a replacement was ordered on Amazon last night but the eMail confirming the order has indicated a delivery date between 22/8 and 25/8.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Latest from calciomercato.com:-

Transfer of Alex Sandro from FC Porto to Juventus hits unexpected problem.

Juventus unable to fax details of their agreement to the proposed contract as their 27 year old fax machine died yesterday.

Latest reports quote a Juve staffer as saying that a replacement was ordered on Amazon last night but the eMail confirming the order has indicated a delivery date between 22/8 and 25/8.
:lol: Fuck off :lol:

I almost had a stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)