Alessio Tacchinardi (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Here's what Alessio Tacchinardi said :touched:

- Juventus Mang did commit too many mistakes. Wasting millions on players like Almiron, Andrade, Tiago, Poulsen, Grygera, Marchiossni and Sali.

- I was lucky not to play under this Management.

- Watching Buffon vs Lecce was painful and very emotional to me. It broke my heart.

- Another mistake is bringing Cannavaro back who is already 36 years old. That's a big mistake I have to say. Who knows, maybe we will see Emerson and Zambrotta next year.

- Spaletti? Wouldn't be my choice.

- Vs Milan? I don't think we can win.

Forza ALESSIO :touched:

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007

- Juventus Mang did commit too many mistakes. Wasting millions on players like Almiron, Andrade, Tiago, Poulsen, Grygera, Marchiossni and Sali.

- Watching Buffon vs Lecce was painful and very emotional to me. It broke my heart.

- Another mistake is bringing Cannavaro back who is already 36 years old. That's a big mistake I have to say. Who knows, maybe we will see Emerson and Zambrotta next year.

:luckyluke:

;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hindsight?

It doesn't take much intelligence to figure out the guy who passed the paper to the fourth official isn't qualified to manage the transfers of the team.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I love how he says we when speaking about Juventus. :cool:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
alessio, what a legend, my favourite player after del piero, true juventino, can't believe how we got rid of him and brought in crap, i hope he returns in some form or another

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Tacchi blasts 'incompetent Juve'

Former Juventus star Alessio Tacchinardi launched a stinging attack on “the incompetent directors” and Fabio Cannavaro.
The battling midfielder was a fan favourite during his 11 years at the club, but he is very clear on who to blame for the current crisis.

“It is the fault of the incompetent directors,” he told IES TV. “In three years they threw millions away on players who did not leave their mark.

“People like [Sergio] Almiron, Tiago [Mendes], [Jorge] Andrade, [Christian] Poulsen, [Paolo] De Ceglie, [Zdenek] Grygera, [Hasan] Salihamidzic and many more.

“Aside from [Mohamed] Sissoko and Amauri, they did nothing but waste money. I was fortunate enough to work with a competent set of directors.”

Tacchinardi was in the squad during the period tainted by the Calciopoli scandal, which saw former director general Luciano Moggi accused of unethical practices.

The Italian international also had Cannavaro as his teammate and is not impressed with the Real Madrid star’s decision to return.

“Cannavaro is another mistake. He is 36 years old, ran away so he wouldn’t have to play in Serie B and now he’s back because it suits him. In that case why don’t we sign [Gianluca] Zambrotta, Emerson and [Fabio] Capello…?”

Claudio Ranieri is on his way out, but again Tacchinardi disagrees with potential replacement Luciano Spalletti.

“Antonio Conte and Gianluca Vialli are the right men for the job. They should use Milan as an example, as only those who have worn the shirt and felt that sense of belonging can lead the team.”

Juventus are currently in third place and take on Milan on Sunday evening, but the former midfielder isn’t holding out much hope.

“Juve cannot win against Milan and what’s more I think they will end the season in fourth place.”

The Bianconeri are currently five points clear of Fiorentina and six ahead of Genoa with four rounds left.

Losing third would be disastrous, as only the top three are guaranteed a spot in the Champions League without the need for play-offs.

source : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may9c.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Forza Alessio-..:cry:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Former Juventus star Alessio Tacchinardi launched a stinging attack on “the incompetent directors” and Fabio Cannavaro.

The battling midfielder was a fan favourite during his 11 years at the club, but he is very clear on who to blame for the current crisis.

“It is the fault of the incompetent directors,” he told IES TV. “In three years they threw millions away on players who did not leave their mark.

“People like [Sergio] Almiron, Tiago [Mendes], [Jorge] Andrade, [Christian] Poulsen, [Paolo] De Ceglie, [Zdenek] Grygera, [Hasan] Salihamidzic and many more.

“Aside from [Mohamed] Sissoko and Amauri, they did nothing but waste money. I was fortunate enough to work with a competent set of directors.”

Tacchinardi was in the squad during the period tainted by the Calciopoli scandal, which saw former director general Luciano Moggi accused of unethical practices.

The Italian international also had Cannavaro as his teammate and is not impressed with the Real Madrid star’s decision to return.

“Cannavaro is another mistake. He is 36 years old, ran away so he wouldn’t have to play in Serie B and now he’s back because it suits him. In that case why don’t we sign [Gianluca] Zambrotta, Emerson and [Fabio] Capello…?”

Claudio Ranieri is on his way out, but again Tacchinardi disagrees with potential replacement Luciano Spalletti.

“Antonio Conte and Gianluca Vialli are the right men for the job. They should use Milan as an example, as only those who have worn the shirt and felt that sense of belonging can lead the team.”

Juventus are currently in third place and take on Milan on Sunday evening, but the former midfielder isn’t holding out much hope.

“Juve cannot win against Milan and what’s more I think they will end the season in fourth place.”

The Bianconeri are currently five points clear of Fiorentina and six ahead of Genoa with four rounds left.

Losing third would be disastrous, as only the top three are guaranteed a spot in the Champions League without the need for play-offs.

ch4

Couldn't agree anymore, especially about Cannavaro who is only coming back for his own interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)