Alessio Tacchinardi (6 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Moggi worked higher positions than the fourth official friend and at different clubs.
lol I'm sure he must have done more than be a shoulder to lean on for the 4th ref...then again, maybe not

You probably don't learn a lot from Moggi. He was so secretive only he knew what the heck was going on
F*ck Secco again for not trying harder then ;)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hindsight?

It doesn't take much intelligence to figure out the guy who passed the paper to the fourth official isn't qualified to manage the transfers of the team.
So why didn't Tacchinardi say this stuff a couple of years ago?

And you don't know what Secco's responsibilities really were when he was working under Moggi.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So why didn't Tacchinardi say this stuff a couple of years ago?

And you don't know what Secco's responsibilities really were when he was working under Moggi.
Perhaps he did say it, or perhaps he wasn't given the interview time. I don't know.

But come on, would you hire the "team manager" to be Moggi's replacement, knowing that the guy had only been in that position for a few years?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But come on, would you hire the "team manager" to be Moggi's replacement, knowing that the guy had only been in that position for a few years?
I wouldn't have picked him either, but if he was highly regarded by the club and by Moggi it wasn't an unreasonable decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)