Alessio Tacchinardi (4 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
- Like Buffon when he was caught laughing with Grosso after defeat?:shocked:
READ THIS!!!!!!!
Yes, also for instance Chiellini, before Juve vs Milan game was joking around with Allegri saying you're winning too many matches saying it with a big smile on his face, back then you wouldn't see something like this :touched::touched:. I remember before any game and special big games, I used to see blood in the eyes of my team-mates, and when I used to play against Milan I wasn't exchanging words or chatting with any of the Milan players even their coach Ancelotti who is good friend of mine, not even after the final whistle. Right now, it's just totally inverse.
I get annoyed watching our players laughing after losing a match, as if nothing happened. This proves we have a developed a losing mentality, that it has become ok to lose, and the players seem to not care

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's not just Chiellini. Buffon and Del Piero do it too. Some players are just friendly like that. It doesn't mean they're not gonna be warriors on the field, i.e. Chiellini.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Buffon, Chiellini, and Del Piero can do whatever the fuck they want. Their professionalism and fighting spirit is beyond doubt. It's those other pansies and slackers that need to put in the effort!

Mar 24, 2006
:D

Nahh bro

V
V
V

Okay, I will... already read it on the Arabic Juve forum, very interesting interview :touched:

- Alessio It's our pleasure and honor to have you here with us, you are one of the club's symbol and icon and who gave everything for this shirt.
Thank you gentlemen and good evening, it's my pleasure to be here too.

- Lot of Juve fans asked us to have you on our show as they still have big emotions and respect towards you..
Thanks a lot, my regards to all Juve fans, they are always in my heart.

- Lets talk about Juventus, what does it take to see the real Juve back?
The real Juve has to return back as soon as possible, it has been few years now and the situation hasn't changed much. Right now, Management should be spending money on 3 to 4 players maximum, quality world class players and not average ones like the ones we see now. Going back to old mentality which is having brave players is the key.

- But Juventus has been spending big amount of money on the transfer market through it's new management after calciopoli and still it's the same issues and problems...
It's true, lot of money has been spent but not in a wise way. For instance I still had 1year on my contract in 2007 and the management decided to let me go for Almiron and Tiago:D...They are spending a lot of money on players with less quality. We used to buy two or three player in the summer back then but quality players, after calciopoli, I see average players and no chemistry between them. Just look at the Juve-Torino charity game few days ago and you would notice yourself the quality Juve had back then comparing to what we see nowadays.

- Some thought Pepe is the new Di Livio
Di Livio is 5x the player Pepe is. De Livio used to play 270 hours per season with the same spirit and determination, Pepe can't. Di Livio was a leader on the pitch.

- Martinez?
Lot of money on him with no results unfortunately.

- What about the others?
The thing is I don't see any leaders in this team beside the ones everyone knows(he meant Del Piero and Gigi). Back then when we were facing problems you see only leaders around you and specially in the dressing room, from Montero, Zidane, Edgar, Vialli and many others. Right now, you don't have a leader to make you feel that problems on the pitch can be resolved. Players like Melo play once in a while good and then he disappear completely.

- Andrea Agnelli, is he the right man for this Juve?
When I spoke to him in the charity match, he seemed the only positive man out them(Management). Is he on the right track to get back the old Juventus? We will have to see. Many said that this year's failure is because the team suffered lot of injuries but I will have to disagree with them, they should know that the current Juve is an average good team and not more. Andrea wants all the best for Juve and he will never abandon this club.

- What are you doing right now with your life?
Right now I am coaching Pergocrema team and I really love my job and I think in 5years hopefully I can be a professional coach and who knows maybe I will be coaching here at Juventus [smiles].

- Didier left Juve because he said he couldn't get along with the Management?
I know Didier as a player and not coach. As a player he has a leadership mentality and I learned a lot playing beside him. I think he left because he couldn't bring certain players that he requested.

- Do you see yourself as Conte's assistant manager like some media and newspaper claimed?
I heard from a close journalist friend of mine that Conte will almost be at Juve next season though I find it strange because I think Juve should go with someone like Spaletti first if not then they can rely on Conte. Conte knows the environment and anyway I don't think I want to become an assistant manager because I want to improve myself as a manager.

- What's your best and worst moment as a Juve player?
The worst one has to be the Juve vs Milan CL final in 2003. The defeat is still on my mind. There are many other painful defeats but this one in particular made me suffer a lot. As for the best moments, I'll have to say my first Scudetto and Coppa, also of course CL and intercontinental. We really won everything there is possibly to win. I was also telling Lippi the other day about our 10years at the club and how we managed to scare any team we used to play. When we were in a competition we knew we would make the semi final and final. :touched: Back then we had real men that would never give up on the field and not even from the first training session to the last one.

- Like Buffon when he was caught laughing with Grosso after defeat?:shocked:
READ THIS!!!!!!!
Yes, also for instance Chiellini, before Juve vs Milan game was joking around with Allegri saying you're winning too many matches saying it with a big smile on his face, back then you wouldn't see something like this :touched::touched:. I remember before any game and special big games, I used to see blood in the eyes of my team-mates, and when I used to play against Milan I wasn't exchanging words or chatting with any of the Milan players even their coach Ancelotti who is good friend of mine, not even after the final whistle. Right now, it's just totally inverse.

- Thank you very much Alessio, we appreciate you and we love youvery much on and off the pitch, you are always honest and clear and you will always be one of us.
Thank you boys. This Juve should return back to winning, I wish we will win all our remaining games and qualify to the Champions even if it doesn't look easy but when I hear Europa league I feel like crying.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Buffon, Chiellini, and Del Piero can do whatever the fuck they want. Their professionalism and fighting spirit is beyond doubt. It's those other pansies and slackers that need to put in the effort!
Buffon been injured most of the time, and he's played cack when he did play this season, Chiellini been average this season, ADP scored 5 goals in 27 apperances. Hardly great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)