Alessio Tacchinardi (4 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I miss the guy .. our old vice captain .. where is he now? is he still in brescia? i checked their official website but he's not in the squad list !!

i think we should've kept him at least as back up instead of wasting time and money on the likes of tiago, almiron and poulsen .. what a waste ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah, we should wait for everyone to retire who was part of our not sucky squad and put them all in management. A good team is a good team, right?

So far we have Cannavaro, Thuram, Ciro on the way?, Zidane is available, Montero probably..

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:sad:
i miss them badly , agreed with few posts above , we should bring back our real passionate ex-personals to fill our management roles , we have Pessotto already , imagine this , Nedved , Ciro , Montero , Tacchinardi , Torricelli , Zidane , for the long term Del Piero , Maresca and Buffon :juventus: :juventus: :juventus:

Mar 30, 2006
:sad:
i miss them badly , agreed with few posts above , we should bring back our real passionate ex-personals to fill our management roles , we have Pessotto already , imagine this , Nedved , Ciro , Montero , Tacchinardi , Torricelli , Zidane , for the long term Del Piero , Maresca and Buffon :juventus: :juventus: :juventus:
Zidane is bent on working with madrid and Perez. Plus he seems to like Madrid more than Juventus as he said he prefered Madrid to beat us in the CL. Also his son is in the youth team there (doing very well) and their family lives in Madrid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well he wanetd the CL with passion and his dream came true in madrid... so mayb he keeps those grat moments from madrid.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Oh boy did Tacchi blast our current management. I can't find an article in English but he called them incompetent...:blah: :blah: :blah:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well that was some bashing, probably insulted many players, if he keeps spreading the word like that, there is no chance of him getting a job here :) I don't think we could finish fourth, the gap still is solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)