Alessio Secco (10 Viewers)

May 14, 2008
LETS SEE IF WE ARE BETTER THAN SECCO
-------------------------------------------------

I want to discuss this with u guys , as i heard juventus will spend another 50 million this summer so i want to see if we are better than secco in buying players and selling others who are worthless.

KOLAROV for 15 million and if they refuse then a co-ownership with govinco with 5 million i think it's enough and also gives govinco chance of playing regular but i prefer giving cash

also RAFINHA for 13 million

= 28 million ( 22 million left ) IN ((( KOLAROV and RAFINHA)))

As i read in wikipedia and i dont know if its true juventus already agreed to get Andrea Ranocchia and Leonardo Bonucci for 8 million + Zebina , even if it isnt true wat about offering almiron to bari with 8 million as i know bari really like almiron so

28 +8 = 36 million (14 million left) IN ((( RANOCCHIA and BONUCCI )))

My next player is Giampaolo Pazzini as we know sampadoria dont mind amuari back so i offer them ( 10 million + amuari (cast us more than 20 million from sampadoria )) this means

36 +10 = 46 ( 4 million left) IN ((( G.PAZZINI )))

My next player and will be out is tiago , as i know atlatico madrid like him and he play regularly so , if he continue like that we can sell him for 5 or 6 million (i dont think now he worth much ) which means we have invested say 6 million in tiago

4 + 6 = 10 million we still have

My next player we already have and i want to keep him is José Martín Cáceres as we know barcelona is interested in our player poulsen so i will do an exchange with barcelona and if they dont agree then i give them a 5 million + poulsen to get caceres as we all know he is a talent and i can say i will get that 5 million from roma as raniari like molinaro alot so i will give them molinaro for 5 million ( sorry again i dont thinks he is worth much more) and we still have 10 million

still 10 million IN ((( caceres )))

My next player in is Ledesma as some people say he is not that good but to my idea we could sell melo to arsenal for 10 million ( becouse i dont think arsenal pay more than that and he is flop right now (sorry melo ) ) and we get Ledesma for free and also get candreva as alternative for ledesma if he wasnt good enough, and we can get candreva in co-ownership for 5 million means we get extra 5 million

10 + 5 = 15 million IN ((( CANDREVA and LEDESMA )))

Now im back with the strikers , first Giuseppe Rossi we was after him for a while and we all know he likes milan ( in my opinion i dont care ) i think his value is around 8 to 10 but i will say even if it's not possible i will buy him for all 15 million with extra 2 millions if he did well next season :)
The second is chamakh who is free and hard to get becouse as i hear already arsenal agreed with him but in football anything happen as i know they agree for (£60,000) per week , well i will say wat about £70,000 or 75,000 per week (which is nearly 4 million per year = possible ) so that means

0 cash :( IN ((( CHAMAKH and G.ROSSI )))

As im out of cash now i hope to see some young player back to juventus :

D.CRISTO ( will cast extra 5 million i guess which im now out of cash but i go to the bank for him or sell zebina and use the cash )

EKDAl ( he is promissing )

ARIAUDO ( promissing also )

DAUD ( with time sure he will be a great striker )

Finally i will write the players who is IN and OUt

IN
--
KOLAROV
RAFINHA
CACERES
RANOCCHIA
BONUCCI
PAZZINI
CHAMAKH
G.ROSSI
LEDSEMA
CRISTO
CANDREVA
EKDAL
ARIAUDO
DAUD

OUT
----
GOVINCO
( if they dont accept the cash , even if he goes in co-own we can get him back anytime we want and also he will get his chance to prove himself at lazio plus we safe 10 million , i guess i will use it in MF but i dont have one in mind :) )
ZEBINA
ALMIRON
AMUARI
TIAGO
MOLINARO
POULSEN
MELO
( SORRY BUT U HAD UR CHANCE )

MY JUVENTUS WILL BE

LB ( KOLAROV , CRISTO , GROSSO , DE-CAGLE )

RB ( RAFINHA , CACERES , GRYGERA (as a third choice))

CB ( RANOCCHIA , CANAVARO , BONUCCI , CHIELLINI , ARIAUDO , LEGRO)

MF ( SALIHAMIDZICH , CAMORANESI , SISSOKO , DIEGO , FALQUE , EKDAL , MARCHISIO , LEDSEMA , CANDREVA )

FW ( DP , IAQUINTA , IMMOBILE ,TRIZEGUET , PAZZINI , CHAMAKH , G.ROSSI , DAUD )

How much stronger juventus will get with a squad like that ? can we win the league with this team or even the champion league ? Please i wanna know what do u think of this becouse this managment is making me sick and we must fight to change it.
i know that this could be only a dream but im sure that most of it is possible , this is only my opinion of what we can do with 50 million and i will be more than happy to know ur opinion also and lets see if we are better than secco and his men

Thanks for reading

by juventus__fan

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

I want to discuss this with u guys , as i heard juventus will spend another 50 million this summer so i want to see if we are better than secco in buying players and selling others who are worthless.

KOLAROV for 15 million and if they refuse then a co-ownership with govinco with 5 million i think it's enough and also gives govinco chance of playing regular but i prefer giving cash

As i read in wikipedia and i dont know if its true juventus already agreed to get Andrea Ranocchia and Leonardo Bonucci for 8 million + Zebina , even if it isnt true wat about offering almiron to bari with 8 million as i know bari really like almiron so

My next player is Giampaolo Pazzini as we know sampadoria dont mind amuari back so i offer them ( 10 million + amuari (cast us more than 20 million from sampadoria )) this means

My next player and will be out is tiago , as i know atlatico madrid like him and he play regularly so , if he continue like that we can sell him for 5 or 6 million (i dont think now he worth much ) which means we have invested say 6 million in tiago

My next player we already have and i want to keep him is José Martín Cáceres as we know barcelona is interested in our player poulsen so i will do an exchange with barcelona and if they dont agree then i give them a 5 million + poulsen to get caceres as we all know he is a talent and i can say i will get that 5 million from roma as raniari like molinaro alot so i will give them molinaro for 5 million ( sorry again i dont thinks he is worth much more) and we still have 10 million

My next player in is Ledesma as some people say he is not that good but to my idea we could sell melo to arsenal for 10 million ( becouse i dont think arsenal pay more than that and he is flop right now (sorry melo ) ) and we get Ledesma for free and also get candreva as alternative for ledesma if he wasnt good enough, and we can get candreva in co-ownership for 5 million means we get extra 5 million

Now im back with the strikers , first Giuseppe Rossi we was after him for a while and we all know he likes milan ( in my opinion i dont care ) i think his value is around 8 to 10 but i will say even if it's not possible i will buy him for all 15 million with extra 2 millions if he did well next season :)
The second is chamakh who is free and hard to get becouse as i hear already arsenal agreed with him but in football anything happen as i know they agree for (£60,000) per week , well i will say wat about £70,000 or 75,000 per week (which is nearly 4 million per year = possible ) so that means

D.CRISTO ( will cast extra 5 million i guess which im now out of cash but i go to the bank for him or sell zebina and use the cash )

IN
--
KOLAROV
RAFINHA
CACERES
RANOCCHIA
BONUCCI
PAZZINI
CHAMAKH
G.ROSSI
LEDSEMA
CRISTO
CANDREVA
EKDAL
ARIAUDO
DAUD

OUT
----
GOVINCO
( if they dont accept the cash , even if he goes in co-own we can get him back anytime we want and also he will get his chance to prove himself at lazio plus we safe 10 million , i guess i will use it in MF but i dont have one in mind :) )
ZEBINA
ALMIRON
AMUARI
TIAGO
MOLINARO
POULSEN
MELO

MY JUVENTUS WILL BE

MF ( SALIHAMIDZICH , CAMORANESI , SISSOKO , DIEGO , FALQUE , EKDAL , MARCHISIO , LEDSEMA , CANDREVA )

How much stronger juventus will get with a squad like that ? can we win the league with this team or even the champion league ? Please i wanna know what do u think of this becouse this managment is making me sick and we must fight to change it.
i know that this could be only a dream but im sure that most of it is possible , this is only my opinion of what we can do with 50 million and i will be more than happy to know ur opinion also and lets see if we are better than secco and his men

Thanks for reading

by juventus__fan

wat

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
1)Who is De-Cagle?

2)The midfield looks like shit! I don't see any improvements there; in fact, you have managed to make it worse!

3)Why do we need 8 forvets?

I'm glad you are not our sporting director; you'd do an even worse job.

Apr 27, 2004

IN
--
KOLAROV
RAFINHA
CACERES
RANOCCHIA
BONUCCI
PAZZINI
CHAMAKH
G.ROSSI
LEDSEMA
CRISTO
CANDREVA
EKDAL
ARIAUDO
DAUD

OUT
----
GOVINCO
ZEBINA
ALMIRON
AMUARI
TIAGO
MOLINARO
POULSEN
MELO

MY JUVENTUS WILL BE

Thanks for reading

by juventus__fan

we got amauri from palermo not sampdoria

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009

IN
--
KOLAROV
RAFINHA
CACERES
RANOCCHIA
BONUCCI
PAZZINI
CHAMAKH
G.ROSSI
LEDSEMA
CRISTO
CANDREVA
EKDAL
ARIAUDO
DAUD

OUT
----
GOVINCO
ZEBINA
ALMIRON
AMUARI
TIAGO
MOLINARO
POULSEN
MELO

MY JUVENTUS WILL BE

Thanks for reading

by juventus__fan

Post should be moved to transfer list. And your valuation of players is completely gone. I doubt, you could get either of Ranocchia or Bonucci for 8M. Rossi is valued twice as much as you state.

One thing is Chamakhs salary, but when players a free, they tend to get a signing on fee. I'd wouldn't be surprised if that i 5M for chamakh..

But I do like the team you compiled

May 14, 2008
:lol: True. I think he must be a "secret" member of our traitor board, assisting them in making Inter stronger, with these ludicrous and preposterous suggestions!
well i repeated many times is just an opinion and u taking about secret traitor , look i made some mistakes and i admitted becouse i did it in just 30 to 45 minites , if ur not a grown up to understand wat opinion is just dont write anything

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well i repeated many times is just an opinion and u taking about secret traitor , look i made some mistakes and i admitted becouse i did it in just 30 to 45 minites , if ur not a grown up to understand wat opinion is just dont write anything
Welcome, and that Kyle guy is kinda strange...so California boyz are "outta touch" with reality:)

Just kidding kyle :p

Anyways. welcome to Juventuz. Home of gay Lions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)