Alessio Secco (4 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Hahahaha taking Authority as truth and believe it so blindly you'll do anything to defend it. Typical I'm just happy we love the same club and hopefully our clubs reaches it's top level again.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Was Moggi working for Inter when we were relegated to Serie B?

Nope that's actually why you could be Inters lawyer on why they deserve the two Scudettos Juventus were stripped of; Juventus were becoming one of the most feared and top clubs in Europe until certain people pulled some strings to frame Juventus

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Inter president Massimo Moratti convinced important shareholder and lifelong Interista, Tronchetti – chairman at Telecom Italia and TIM – to illegally record conversations with rival delegates that were to be handed over to Moratti. Tronchetti’s tyre company, Pirelli also happens to be Inter’s main sponsor.

The intention was to hand the tapes over to magistrates to start an investigation against rival clubs. A policeman by the name of Adamo Bove declared the tapes as legit so that they could be used as evidence in court (he committed suicide on July 21 2006). The magistrates in Turin, Rome and Naples found no wrong doing on the tapes.

Since the first plan had not gone as intended, the recordings were handed in pieces to the press in which Inter had invested in (Corriere dello Sport, Contro Campo, Messagero and la Gazzetta dello Sport – also known as la Gazzetta dell’inter by rival fans). The media frenzy that followed forced FIGC (the Italian football federation) to launch an investigation.

Juvenus could have appealed for no wrong doing but FIFA would have froze The TIM Serie until The case cleared so Juventus took the fall. C'mon all the other clubs get punished but Inter and a club that came in third gets Scudettos heh Thats BS.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Last night I dreamt I had a conversation with Secco. He said we would be getting new medical staff, a top coach and a reputable partner for Chiellini. He declined to comment when I asked why we have a tennis expert in Blanc as Pres and why Giovinco was unfavoured.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Last night I dreamt I had a conversation with Secco. He said we would be getting new medical staff, a top coach and a reputable partner for Chiellini. He declined to comment when I asked why we have a tennis expert in Blanc as Pres and why Giovinco was unfavoured.
are you not man enough to tell what happened in your dream after the two of you dropped their cloth ?

GAY !

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
man, you are really not into chicks, are you ;)

just kidding mate :p

i had a dream about zelda when i was 9 or something and since then i like girls with those anime-drawn-like noses ^^

sorry for the big picture, mark ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)