Alessio Secco (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
well i repeated many times is just an opinion and u taking about secret traitor , look i made some mistakes and i admitted becouse i did it in just 30 to 45 minites , if ur not a grown up to understand wat opinion is just dont write anything
I understand what an opinion is; I am also free to write whatever I want :p You need to understand sarcasm, and not take everything here seriously. After all, this is Juventuz ;)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
We need Franzo Grande Stevenz back for President and for secco i think he's going to be replaced with sporting director from Parma leonardi or something.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Melo & Gio out? Are u Seccos bro?)

And how do u want to get Rannochia&Bon for 8 mil?

Why do we need Chamak, Rossi and Pazzo alltogether?

What do u wanna do with 4 left backs?

I think u should start with some lower role)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Alessio Secco and possibly Elkann not sure yet; but Alessio Secco is working for Inter, keeping Juve down and making all the wrong moves wasting all of juventus funds on meteoker players. You can clearly see how unpassionate he is on the stands like he doesn't even want to be there just doing a chore. Morrati's plan worked but fucked up the rest of the Serie A league for he's benefit putting it behind FA and La Liga. Who really lost here. I know we will come back soon though and have the Old Lady Back.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Alessio Secco and possibly Elkann not sure yet; but Alessio Secco is working for Inter, keeping Juve down and making all the wrong moves wasting all of juventus funds on meteoker players. You can clearly see how unpassionate he is on the stands like he doesn't even want to be there just doing a chore. Morrati's plan worked but fucked up the rest of the Serie A league for he's benefit putting it behind FA and La Liga. Who really lost here. I know we will come back soon though and have the Old Lady Back.
Oh c'mon stop with the conspiracy theories for the love of God...

He did make some great moves but how can you even think he could be working for Inter. He doesn't look passionate? Not even so hailed Moggi looks any better, in fact he looks like he murdered somebody but I didn't see anyone mentions him.

Secco made some good moves and so many people already claimed we made a great market. And our signings were good, both Melo and Diego were supposed to be our stars. Our team looks good individually but it's not enough. We have to wait till the summer and we'll see more good moves.

It would be good if we get Corvino or Leonardi but claiming that Secco works for Inter is just :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)