Alessandro Matri (5 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You guys are all crazy.

Where's it really at is being able to find attraction in both body types. That round booty type, and the skinny model look.

Kate Moss is still one of the sexiest females to ever walk this earth, and she's skinny as fuck.

I'm not really a big fan of Brazilian booties either, some women there take it too far and start looking like a centaur with that shit. I like skinny but feminine skinny, gotta have curves and something to be called an ass.

Now Kate Moss is not only flat as a board, she looks like someone punched her really hard right in the middle of her face, making her eyes go "fuck that we're leaving" and move towards her ears.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: and it's hilarious how Matri is such an uninteresting useless player that his thread is best used when we go off topic.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not really a big fan of Brazilian booties either, some women there take it too far and start looking like a centaur with that $#@!. I like skinny but feminine skinny, gotta have curves and something to be called an ass.

Now Kate Moss is not only flat as a board, she looks like someone punched her really hard right in the middle of her face, making her eyes go "$#@! that we're leaving" and move towards her ears.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: and it's hilarious how Matri is such an uninteresting useless player that his thread is best used when we go off topic.
:lol:

There are certainly some very unflattering photos of her out there... but the same could be said of pretty much any female in the world. Being a young fellow through the 90s, Kate Moss, Helena Christensen, Amber Valletta, Cindi Crawford... Nostalghia. So hot.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pakistani and Bengali most recently :p

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are all crazy.

Where's it really at is being able to find attraction in both body types. That round booty type, and the skinny model look.

Kate Moss is still one of the sexiest females to ever walk this earth, and she's skinny as fuck.

:agree: You could've used a better example. Now, Anne Hathaway on the other hand... :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)