Alessandro Matri (25 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
But when it comes to the WC, everyone has dirt under their rugs. Italy's titles in the 30's were thanks to Mussolini. Germany and Hungary in 54', They disallowed Puskas goal.

Same with Brazil in 62', this time we were actually helped. The referee turned the blind eye to a clear penalty to spain and then disallowed Puskas (now playing for them) bycicle kick goal. Like i said, people eventually forget.
@Lion

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Wow, that's pretty bad.

And to everyone complaining against Qatar, Argentina & Chile back then was at least as bad. Not saying the protests are unjustified, but it's been part of the system ever since Italy under Mussolini 1934 at least.
The complaints against Qatar are more hate than legitimate. Its a non-footballing half country run by filthy rich Oil Sheikhs that everyone loves to hate.
The migrant labor in bad conditions moral argument is very much weaker than arguments against Russia and Brazil where the former is raping another country while the latter was beating protesters to death and is a very dangerous place. You could make the same argument against the US hosting it or the UK for their great work in Iraq.

Qatar has more than enough money to host a fantastic world cup. The heat is the only legitimate problem in my view.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But when it comes to the WC, everyone has dirt under their rugs. Italy's titles in the 30's were thanks to Mussolini. Germany and Hungary in 54', They disallowed Puskas goal.

Same with Brazil in 62', this time we were actually helped. The referee turned the blind eye to a clear penalty to spain and then disallowed Puskas (now playing for them) bycicle kick goal. Like i said, people eventually forget.
and u watched all dis on ur satellite? in the 30s

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The complaints against Qatar are more hate than legitimate. Its a non-footballing half country run by filthy rich Oil Sheikhs that everyone loves to hate.
The migrant labor in bad conditions moral argument is very much weaker than arguments against Russia and Brazil where the former is raping another country while the latter was beating protesters to death and is a very dangerous place. You could make the same argument against the US hosting it or the UK for their great work in Iraq.

Qatar has more than enough money to host a fantastic world cup. The heat is the only legitimate problem in my view.
Jesus :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)