Alessandro Matri (25 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
It's ok if you don't rate him, but he can't be blamed for the clubs decisions. And he is not a parasite.
He could stay at Genoa, scoring goals and gettins serious time. You got to have Bendtner attitude to think you can surpass Tevez or Morata in 6 months. I didn't like the club decision, but he agreed to be what he is now and sorry, but I think that's low.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Matri is a talentless player. If he was in England he would be playing at championship level never mind premier league.

Quags always had some class and good touches of the ball as well as always seeming to cause danger when he was on the pitch.

It was never close who was better between the 2 of them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
so happy this guy is not with us anymore :D

Quags showed how it is done. I hope this seal the quag vs matri debate. Matri is SHID

- - - Updated - - -

Matri is a talentless player. If he was in England he would be playing at championship level never mind premier league.

Quags always had some class and good touches of the ball as well as always seeming to cause danger when he was on the pitch.

Amen.

Matris just has Federica.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He could stay at Genoa, scoring goals and gettins serious time. You got to have Bendtner attitude to think you can surpass Tevez or Morata in 6 months. I didn't like the club decision, but he agreed to be what he is now and sorry, but I think that's low.
What?

First of all, Matri, despite being a dozen levels below Quags, is actually a useful 4th striker. He had some really decent games before this one, agains BVB or Fiorentina for example.
Second of all, name me one better & cheaper striker who was available in January. Pro-tip: You can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you wake up an realise Pelle is tearing it up over there.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I`d rather play Bnou Marzouk or Buenacasa instead of having Matri as 5th choice stiker. Pointless signing
Surprise, surprise. It's not like this wasn't obvious from the day we brought him back yet people argued with me...

Weird? This is beyond mind fucking. I remember very clearly how hateful towards Matri - because of his inefficiency to do his job as a striker - most people here were, now they're the same ones actually... Celebrating?! :lol: Football fans are the most retarded people on the planet.
Matri offers pace? no.

Better positioning? Maybe.

Make runs? and then misses the chance. What's the point?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

a big :lol:at you for thinking it is easier to play in England than in Italy

- - - Updated - - -

and Matri actually contributed something this season. the opening goal against Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia return leg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we somehow manages to win the semifinal, I'm buying a shirt with his name on it. The other fanboys should do it too.
Imagine Matri making a sub appearance in a CL final win for us. Imagine him scoring the winning goal. Oh the butthurt of the Quags fanboys would be glorious. I think some of them would rather us not win the CL if it was Matri scoring the winner. :rofl:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Imagine Matri making a sub appearance in a CL final win for us. Imagine him scoring the winning goal. Oh the butthurt of the Quags fanboys would be glorious. I think some of them would rather us not win the CL if it was Matri scoring the winner. :rofl:
Fuck matri he's a useless hack!

Buy gols in cl are always welcomed, I crave for the cl don't be stupit

- - - Updated - - -

He'd miss it. We both know it.
Jewbinco style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)