Alessandro Matri (22 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Didn't think he was that bad. Not great but did do some decent hold ups and runs.

He had a couple of good chances but the first wasn't easy as he couldn't wait to bring it down. I thought Morata was worse.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shh. :lol:

THe debate has been settled with the fact that Matri was wearing our jersey while Quag was wearing fucking Torino's.
I would've agreed, if Matri wasn't on a 6 month loan at Juve. You do realise hes still a Milan player? And it actually works in Quags favour to show that he did more damage as part of Torino, than Matri could do with the likes of Pirlo behind him.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Today it's Quag > Matri for sure, but Matri was leading this battle by a mile before this match anyway. Settled the debate, pffft

Stirring shit up :D love it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I would've agreed, if Matri wasn't on a 6 month loan at Juve. You do realise hes still a Milan player? And it actually works in Quags favour to show that he did more damage as part of Torino, than Matri could do with the likes of Pirlo behind him.
Obvious troll is obvious.

I swear I was sure I heard his ACL tear again for a minute there. Too bad I heard wrong.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Why and how is it Matris fault if the club chose to loan him? How does that make him a parasite?
He was at least someone at Genoa. Now he is another Boriello, Anelka or Bendtner. Parasites company. He is here only because club is extra safe about number of players not because of his skills (duh). He can hang out with old mates another time, it's a serious club.

I just hate the idea of how bad he is and still make it to us yet again. Plus, although he does not deserve it, because he is doing nothing, he will get his hands on Scudetto.

Quagliarella or even Giovinco were better footballers beacuase they were able to do things they were trying to show on the pitch, Matri just kicks a ball and hope for the best.

And yet another matter. He is so fucking lazy. He can't even control his position on the pitch, caught offside after offside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)