Alessandro Matri (18 Viewers)

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,205
    Yeah, but you'd think he'd want to go somewhere where he would be more or less a guaranteed starter.
    Such as? Roma come to mind, but it's not a good option.

I think a lot of this makes sense for Matri. Continues to play for a strong Champions League club, Allegri is a big fan, Milan is only up the road.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Gutted, absolutely gutted to see him leave. One of my all time favourite Juve players.

Thanks for everything Matri. Will always be a fan. Good luck at AC Milan, just not against us!

- - - Updated - - -

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Sorry for your loss Brah. Here for you. Forza Mitra.

Goodbye and good luck. You won't be forgotten. Fuck the haters.
    True dat.

Yeah, but you'd think he'd want to go somewhere where he would be more or less a guaranteed starter. Of course, that would mean less money...
    Disagree. This was perhaps the move he wanted over any other. In terms of prestige and tradition, Milan would've been a big club move for him, in addition to the fact that he's a youth product. I won't be surprised if he'd agreed terms even if they paid him similar or slightly lower wages.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Such as? Roma come to mind, but it's not a good option.

I think a lot of this makes sense for Matri. Continues to play for a strong Champions League club, Allegri is a big fan, Milan is only up the road.
    Nah, you're right.

If he wanted to be a more or less guaranteed starter, the top teams were no option. While the other teams are not going to be able to afford him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)