Alessandro Matri (8 Viewers)

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
It's just my impression of you. But ok, you'll get the benefit of the doubt. You are a fierce, fiendish hater, though, don't hide from that!
I like to post in the way it's suggesting to other interpretations of my posts, it always spices the discussion as nobody knows what I really think. Another thing is that I'm almost never commenting the facts and other actual things, like Matri's performances, but other people's opinions and posts. If there are cases where I'm writing about actual things, true meaning is hidden.

Meaning, I don't even hate Matri.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I like to post in the way it's suggesting to other interpretations of my posts, it always spices the discussion as nobody knows what I really think. Another thing is that I'm almost never commenting the facts and other actual things, like Matri's performances, but other people's opinions and posts. If there are cases where I'm writing about actual things, true meaning is hidden.

Meaning, I don't even hate Matri.
:tup:

No reason to hate Matri, he's a decent striker for Serie A/Coppa and doesnt make problem out of sitting on the bench.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a game by Matri. That moment when he was running down the left flank by himself. Gorgeous.

His movement, Mirko's pass and then the finish. Joy to watch. :tup:

Nov 17, 2012
As a Quag fan I was delighted to see Matri get on the score sheet today. I've not heckled the poor guy but I have thought that his time at Juventus was running short, I still hope I am wrong... Personally, I like Matri, and that goal was circa 2011/12; it was like his old self, great positioning, sublime movement, and accurate finishing! Forza Matri!

Matri and Caceres, the two players I can't hate no matter what.

And both of them made me proud today.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)