Alessandro Matri (80 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think he was good yesterday. He finally did what striker needs to. When he drops back deep he's awful. When he plays like a forward should do he's acceptable. He needs to play higher and make those runs behind defense more. I think he'll start vs Lazio in the midweek.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
he might take on a supersub role, but there is no way we're going to let a striker with predatory instinct go. He might not be as superior as Llorente, but the thought of simply putting Llorente in our starting 11 after a whole year without football is scary. We need someone to carry the load while Llorente gets back to his best form and it's idiotic to do that when we have a capable guy in Matri for that job. Give him faith and he will repay it with goals, he saved our asses with two late goals just few rounds ago.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There both so likeable to be honest. Even on a bad day, you can't dislike Matri especially. The guy has sincerity writ all over his face.
Yes, that is something player like Cavani will never have. He will always be ugly. But what he does have is 17 goals by his name in 21 league games though.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I like to post in the way it's suggesting to other interpretations of my posts, it always spices the discussion as nobody knows what I really think. Another thing is that I'm almost never commenting the facts and other actual things, like Matri's performances, but other people's opinions and posts. If there are cases where I'm writing about actual things, true meaning is hidden.

Meaning, I don't even hate Matri.
Gallo, you're so mysterious.

Wait, not. You diss and hate on him only to get back at some posters, that's even worse. Hater.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)