Alessandro Matri (76 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:D

- - - Updated - - -

This will be MY thread after next match, so please make sure you don't write too much worth quoting.
I find it disgusting that you're just sitting there hoping Matri will fail. All we want is just to see Matri do well, not just for his own good but for the good of the whole club.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
I find it disgusting that you're just sitting there hoping Matri will fail. All we want is just to see Matri do well, not just for his own good but for the good of the whole club.
Where did I ever say that I hope him to fail? I wish him all the best and I'm very happy when he does something well. I'm just not confident in his quality and therefore I find all the constant praises very unrealistic. That's all that is to my posts here, I always wanted all the best to Matri just as to any other Juve player.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Where did I ever say that I hope him to fail? I wish him all the best and I'm very happy when he does something well. I'm just not confident in his quality and therefore I find all the constant praises very unrealistic. That's all that is to my posts here, I always wanted all the best to Matri just as to any other Juve player.
Remember, it will be your thread come next match.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's just my impression of you. But ok, you'll get the benefit of the doubt. You are a fierce, fiendish hater, though, don't hide from that!

Given a 7.22 by www.whoscored.com. One shot on target, one goal. Hope he keeps this up! :tup:
Thanks! :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)