Alessandro Matri (79 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Inconsequential goal = Matri groupies fapping in unison :D

Good for him. Perhaps this goal might be the confidence boost he needs to aid us in the coming months, especially if no quality striker is brought in.
Inconsequential :howler:

Yeah, very inconsequential that our Matri gets a much needed goal to boost his confidence.

And did you guys notice how well he has played for the team after coming on? :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Yeah, very inconsequential that our Matri gets a much needed goal to boost his confidence.

And did you guys notice how well he has played for the team after coming on? :tuttosport:
In the scheme of the game, it was rather inconsequential my dear friend.

For Matri himself, it might result in a positive and prolonged return to form, extended run in the first team, but only time will tell ;)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well done, :matri:

Had a good positive impact when he came on, was much more useful and effective than Giovinco was in the 1st half. Very good finish for the goal.

Hustini, stay the fuck out of this thread and let us enjoy this.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:howler: indeed

Best finisher in our team indeed. Perfect backup material for us for when Llorente arrives. Quagliarella should be the one to leave IMO. As much as I love that player as well, I think we have enough SS in our team (no Cronios)

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like saying 'He's back' , but truth is he never really left in the first place.

Vuci - Matri to start next game :heart:
:touched:

They've always been a great combo, combined very well last season. We should have seen much more of them together this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)