Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3954340 said:
Kesha? forreal? :rofl:

It was all a dream, i used to read hurra juventus magazine
Jay-z and kAnye up in limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Calcio Attack, Mr. Conte, Milan lost again lol...
:sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right.

Nothing to see here then, move along.
Not sure if agreeing with me or not.

Nov 17, 2012
:weee:

Anyone got videos of the goals?

I must confess that I was losing faith in Matri, but I'm very very happy for him tonight; a brace is exactly what he needed!! Hopefully this game is for Matri was Chelsea/Chievo were for Quags, with CL, Coppa and the league all to fight for we need our striking force firing on all cylinders! I hadn't forgotten what he did under Mr. 4-4-2 and during the first half of last season... Forza Matri!!

If you look carefully at about 1:02 you can see Bonucci going arse up as he's running towards the goal-line ref haha!

Nov 17, 2012
Have to start somewhere.
Exactly, lets just even take a look at Quags. Much the same thing, 1 goal against Chelsea, a brace against Chievo, a goal against Nords and then the hattrick vs Pescara... It is just a matter of the match being put to the tinder box... Hopefully Matri Mitra finds his feet now, his movement and positioning were brilliant last night!

As well, those who made comparisons of Matri to Amauri, please go hang your heads in shame! :sergio::sergio::sergio:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nothing's special? He scored two and, well, could've had an assist if it weren't for Asamoah's not directing his header well.

Give the man credit.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've become a bit too bored of the easy misses.
Meh. I blame Conte for 50% of Matri's scoring issues. Inexplicably dropping him for the STD infested retard last season shattered his confidence. And this season he's preferred Bendtner over him too in a lot of games.

Give the guy game time, let him build his confidence and feed him the ball in the box and he will score fairly regularly.

Also, I've noticed that he is a fairly decent crosser of the ball too. I remember his great cross to Pepe last season against Lazio, his cross against Torino which lead to Marchisio's second and setting up the Asamoah chance last night which should have resulted in a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)