Alessandro Matri (14 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
@Jem83 @Klin @filippo @Huitzilopochtli @Albertmare @Ahmed...and a few others I've forgotten.

Our boy did it!!! So fucking proud of him tonight. The real Matri is back. Great poachers instinct, making things happen in the box and held up the ball really well.
:touched:

let us hope this means he is truly back, a Matri in top form will make us unstoppable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
@Jem83 @Klin @filippo @Huitzilopochtli @Albertmare @Ahmed...and a few others I've forgotten.

Our boy did it!!! So $#@!ing proud of him tonight. The real Matri is back. Great poachers instinct, making things happen in the box and held up the ball really well.
Why did you take my nickname out? Put my name back in there... I'm still a Matriing YO. I'm still Matriing :touched:

Lovely evening. He finally got what he wanted back... Not the goals but the confidence.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why did you take my nickname out? Put my name back in there... I'm still a Matriing YO. I'm still Matriing :touched:

Lovely evening. He finally got what he wanted back... Not the goals but the confidence.
Because it didnt come up in blue :D I realised I forgot to put the "." there, I'll change it back now my friend

Matri is trending worldwide on twitter :touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm certainly not Matri's biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but comparing him to Amauri :sergio:
Yeah, he has that tendency of going full retard from time to time. :D

Hey guys, remember that time Matri went for a shot three metres from goal and hit clean air? :p
He was off balanced as he was running opposite to the ball before he shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)