Alessandro Matri (27 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Who knows.....Marotta being Marotta he might have become bored of having Matri on a normal contract here so he sold him to Milan and now Matri might just end up here co-owned with an option to buy! There are still 2:30 hours left till the end of the mercato. Beppe can pull it of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A BIG mistake to let Matri go, and to Milan no less !!

If anyone should have been sold, its the half-pint Giovinco, who even Prandelli now realizes is useless !!!

And someone tell me how exactly Llorente is better than Matri ?? At least we know Matri can play and score goals in Serie A.... all we're getting is excuses about Llorente being not 100% fit and getting used to the Italian game and tactics. The last time I checked, the ball is round in both Spain and Italy

Hopefully this move doesn't come back to bite us in the ass....

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
From his Facebook:
Gli ultimi giorni sono stati frenetici ed ho voluto aspettare un po’ di calma prima di scrivere.
Con la Juventus ho passato due anni intensi, belli, pieni di sacrifici, di vittorie e di amici.
Nel calcio bisogna sempre essere preparati ai cambiamenti ed a nuove sfide e sono pronto ad una nuova avventura.
Voglio mandare un saluto speciale a tutti voi che mi avete sostenuto in questi anni; so che sarà difficile per un tifoso della Juventus seguirmi ancora con la stessa passione, ma spero di aver lasciato un buon ricordo in tutti voi.

In english:
The last few days have been hectic and I wanted to wait a bit before writing.
With Juventus I spent two years of intense, beautiful, full of sacrifices, victories and friends.
In football you must always be prepared for changes and new challenges and are ready for a new adventure.
I want to send a special greeting to all of you who have supported me in these years, I know that it will be difficult for a Juventus fan to follow me again with the same passion, but I hope I have left a good memory for all of you.

:touched: :matri:

My friends, you know who you are :dule:

Jul 20, 2012
From his Facebook:
Gli ultimi giorni sono stati frenetici ed ho voluto aspettare un po’ di calma prima di scrivere.
Con la Juventus ho passato due anni intensi, belli, pieni di sacrifici, di vittorie e di amici.
Nel calcio bisogna sempre essere preparati ai cambiamenti ed a nuove sfide e sono pronto ad una nuova avventura.
Voglio mandare un saluto speciale a tutti voi che mi avete sostenuto in questi anni; so che sarà difficile per un tifoso della Juventus seguirmi ancora con la stessa passione, ma spero di aver lasciato un buon ricordo in tutti voi.

In english:
With Juventus I spent two years of intense, beautiful, full of sacrifices, victories and friends.
In football you must always be prepared for changes and new challenges and are ready for a new adventure.
I want to send a special greeting to all of you who have supported me in these years, I know that it will be difficult for a Juventus fan to follow me again with the same passion, but I hope I have left a good memory for all of you.

Fuck I wanted to post that. Anyway, this guy is amazing

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A BIG mistake to let Matri go, and to Milan no less !!

If anyone should have been sold, its the half-pint Giovinco, who even Prandelli now realizes is useless !!!

And someone tell me how exactly Llorente is better than Matri ?? At least we know Matri can play and score goals in Serie A.... all we're getting is excuses about Llorente being not 100% fit and getting used to the Italian game and tactics. The last time I checked, the ball is round in both Spain and Italy

Hopefully this move doesn't come back to bite us in the ass....
Uhh Llorente scores a lot more than matri.

Then again maybe the goals are bigger in Spain than in Italy?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
In english:

Great personality :touched:

:dule:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
From his Facebook:

In english:

:touched:

:dule:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)