Alessandro Matri (14 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
It's not just about stats, Vucinic and Matri connect very well together since Matri makes the runs of a classic poacher while Vucinic holds the ball and assists him. The other strikers we have don't do those things as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Last season, in a Man Utd game (might have been at Old Trafford against Bilbao) a Man Utd player lost his boot and the referee gave a freekick against him when he kicked the ball without his boot on.

Should Matri's goal have been disallowed?
No, I don't see why the referee should stop the play in such a situation.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Last season, in a Man Utd game (might have been at Old Trafford against Bilbao) a Man Utd player lost his boot and the referee gave a freekick against him when he kicked the ball without his boot on.

Scarpa-poli!!!!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

That's the first thing I thought of when I realised his boot had come off.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I know, I also thought that the goal might have not counted.
But I haven't seen anywhere anyone mentioning this so i thought i was probably wrong.
Everyone just posts it and laughs w/t saying it shouldn't have counted.

frick

Apr 4, 2010

Should Matri's goal have been disallowed?.
Mad rule.
If that's the case then every players should master the way to knock opponents' boots to get freekicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)