Alessandro Matri (12 Viewers)

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,863
    Great. Let's forget all the big goals Matri has scored. What about the one at San Siro last season? Or when we crucially beat Viola and Udinese at home last season? He has also decided games against Inter in the past, scored against Roma, assisted a 1-0 away at Lazio etc.
    Kept it to this season but you're right, they've both got big goals.

And if you quote me you should not talk about an alternating trend, I've been consistently behind Matri since day one and I just don't like Quag.
    And if you reply to me, you should try reading what I've posted.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Matri has 5 goals in his last 5 league appearances while playing 302 minutes. That's a goal every 60.4 minutes. We are 4 wins and 1 loss in those games. Including two away wins at Chievo and Cagliari, and home destructions of two good teams in Fiorentina and Udinese. He scored the tying goal and winning goal against Cagliari, a match we looked set to lose. He scored the first goal against Chievo and his pass should really have been the assist to Licht for the second as Giovinco's interception and backheel was unnecessary though quite pretty. He scored the second goal today which clinched the game. He's been by far our best forward over the last month.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Matri has 5 goals in his last 5 league appearances while playing 302 minutes. That's a goal every 60.4 minutes. We are 4 wins and 1 loss in those games. Including two away wins at Chievo and Cagliari, and home destructions of two good teams in Fiorentina and Udinese. He scored the tying goal and winning goal against Cagliari, a match we looked set to lose. He scored the first goal against Chievo and his pass should really have been the assist to Licht for the second as Giovinco's interception and backheel was unnecessary though quite pretty. He scored the second goal today which clinched the game. He's been by far our best forward over the last month.
    boom!

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
    His scoring record this season isn't bad, considering that he was on the pitch only for 595 minutes (Serie A). It was enough for him to put the ball in the net 6 times.

Besides, I think that he is for sure our most hard-working striker in the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)