Alessandro Matri (14 Viewers)

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,844
    Quag's goal-rate is better by 8 minutes, but Matri's impact on our teamplay is far greater than Quag's.
    Quagliarella was part of the best Juve team display of the season, has scored bigger goals.

There appears to be a trend. Alternating between who is in better form than the other.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Quagliarella was part of the best Juve team display of the season, has scored bigger goals.

There appears to be a trend. Alternating between who is in better form than the other.
    Great. Let's forget all the big goals Matri has scored. What about the one at San Siro last season? Or when we crucially beat Viola and Udinese at home last season? He has also decided games against Inter in the past, scored against Roma, assisted a 1-0 away at Lazio etc.

And if you quote me you should not talk about an alternating trend, I've been consistently behind Matri since day one and I just don't like Quag.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I don't think it is. We're only talking in league here. He has 6 goals in 6 games started and 7 games subbed. That sounds about right at 121. His UCL season has been terrible, though he did get an assist on a Quags goal I think.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I can't stand Quags. Shit attitude, and can't play with his teammates at all. He has moments of individual brilliance, but they aren't frequent enough to justify keeping him. BTW 3 of his 7 league goals came in a thrashing of Pescara. So worthless goals. The UCL is a different story, he has been by far our best forward there. Well. he was good in 2 games against Chelsea.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Ah, so you just took the guy's grand total of 13 games then, adding in 90 minutes a piece? Thereby including some of the minutes he didn't play?

:tup:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    I can't stand Quags. Shit attitude, and can't play with his teammates at all. He has moments of individual brilliance, but they aren't frequent enough to justify keeping him. BTW 3 of his 7 league goals came in a thrashing of Pescara. So worthless goals. The UCL is a different story, he has been by far our best forward there. Well. he was good in 2 games against Chelsea.
    He also shots like a girl.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    No.

The minutes he played.

In CL, Coppas and Serie A.
    Ok, that's fine. But there's no denying he's doing quite well in Serie-A right now. Since the Cagliari match he's been a consistent performer for us and he's one of the main reasons we've been stacking up as many points as we have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)