Alessandro Matri (15 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Needs to start against Celtic. Not only is our boy in great form at the moment, but he is strong and physical and won't be bullied by Celtic's CBs. GIovinco would get chewed up and spat out against these big, brutish players.

Nov 17, 2012
Someone $#@!ed up on the Matri-Quagliarella one though.

18 minutes, 0 goals, and 1/49 goals per minute? dafuq?

Matri and Quag played when Quag scored against Nords.

Still, Del Neri Matri and Quag partnership...
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Needs to start against Celtic. Not only is our boy in great form at the moment, but he is strong and physical and won't be bullied by Celtic's CBs. GIovinco would get chewed up and spat out against these big, brutish players.
Matri finding form + Quag our best performing CL striker!! :D:agree:

Vucinic and Midget will just get bullied off the ball, both would make better impact subs in this game once Celtic get run ragged Marking Matri/Quag/Pirlo/Marchisio whilst getting chopped by Vidal, Caceres and Barzagli. In any case, Quag should start, and Matri MUST start!

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I'm a big quag fanboy, and I've always been a bit of a Matri hater, but I think it's clear who deserves to start for this game, and that person is Matri.
I hope to god he proves to be worth the 15 million marotta wasted on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)