Alessandro Matri (56 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm fed up with him, to be honest.

I mean, really, wanting to beat people's kneecaps with a baseball bat because someone said something about his mother? If anything, that confirms whatever statement was made about his mother. A mentally stable person would look past an insult which has nothing to do with reality. Single digit IQ FTW!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
I'm fed up with him, to be honest.

I mean, really, wanting to beat people's kneecaps with a baseball bat because someone said something about his mother? If anything, that confirms whatever statement was made about his mother. A mentally stable person would look past an insult which has nothing to do with reality. Single digit IQ FTW!
psht!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
my opinion is if you would stand in front of me i would get my baseball bat and destroy with it both of your kneecaps. i dont exactly know how you value your mother but my mother is holy to me. so you are just lucky that you live far far away from me. i could also abuse your mother, but i have respect for her it must have been hard for her to raise such a bastard. so dont talk to me again you honourless piece of shit.

bro toughest shit you ever went through is likkely not having enough money to buy new shiny toy.

u mad, mama boy?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Matri is the only player in the squad besides buffon who should play every match.

he is the only one that has true predatory instincts to score goal. even whe he is poor in play buildup he can sniff goals scoring chanes easily.

my bet is he would have done much better than del piero or vidal on their chances
another reason he should play is that he is good eye candy. no one wants to see blading piero, or hobo vucinic all time. marchisio doesn't count because he is invisibler most of time anyway so camera never zooms in on him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He's working too much for a finisher. He's running a lot backwards and this is tiring him.

Overall apart from the couple of chances he missed, I'm satisfied with his performance.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Indeed wasteful, but he's still the best striker we've got. He's going through a difficult time and needs support.

Apart from his finishing (which, I know, matters the most when you're a striker), he had a good game. Involved in the second goal, set up Marrone for a great chance on 0-1 and got himself into some very decent scoring positions.

The goals will come.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
He was a bit unlucky but surely should have put in a goal anyway. He's a good player but his finishing could be better. *cough*

Anyway, his form will turn soon :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)