Alessandro Matri (73 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't understand why some people doesn't want Borriello to play at all.

He is here now, we are paying his wages. Let's give him a chance if Matri continues to waste chances.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't understand why some people doesn't want Borriello to play at all.

He is here now, we are paying his wages. Let's give him a chance if Matri continues to waste chances.
we're worried he might actually score a few goals and seal a permanent transfer :p

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
indeed.

maybe I'm being harsh about tonight, but one does have to question if he can be the 'bomber' we need him to be.
I really don't think so. He's 27 with absolutely no CL experience so if he can't score the chances that he had against an Atalanta defense I don't see how he can do it on a consistent basis against the likes of man u, shitty, Barca, Real etc.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
indeed.

maybe I'm being harsh about tonight, but one does have to question if he can be the 'bomber' we need him to be.
I really don't think so. He's 27 with absolutely no CL experience so if he can't score the chances that he had against an Atalanta defense I don't see how he can do it on a consistent basis against the likes of man u, shitty, Barca, Real etc.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So the other day when I said sell matri and keep quags people called me crazy. If we don't sell matri soon its gonna be difficult. I don't dislike matri I just don't think he can be a cl forward or our main bomber for that matter

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We'd be stupid to sell Matri and get stuck with Boriello. He can be the sub next year, no one's saying we should put all our hopes on him until he retires but for now he's our best option.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
So the other day when I said sell matri and keep quags people called me crazy. If we don't sell matri soon its gonna be difficult. I don't dislike matri I just don't think he can be a cl forward or our main bomber for that matter
Crazy.

And I'm being kind with you. He's our best striker. Even with a new one, there are other names in front of him to leave the club.

Aug 1, 2003
let's not get ahead of ourselves, until the final game of the season we are not guaranteed a CL place yet. wasteful but he is one of our better strikers at the moment, no choice so far but to play him up front. I've no problem subbing in Boriello if required but matri should start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)