Alert: Capello wants to destroy Juve!!! (1 Viewer)

Tomer

May 3, 2004
New Juventus coach Fabio Capello will begin his clearout by inviting offers for senior players Igo Tudor, Marco Di Vaio and Lilian Thuram.
Capello has also told GM Luciano Moggi to stop hawking midfielder Enzo Maresca to interested clubs as he wants to keep him next season.

Thuram has attracted approaches from Real Madrid and Arsenal since the end of the season, while Tudor is being linked with Feyenoord and Ajax.

Di Vaio is interesting Newcastle United, but has also been recommended to Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard by Parma chief Arrigo Sacchi.

tribalfootball'

:cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Tomer

May 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ye good news about enzo '
    about thuram i dont want him go either ' and trez should sign new contract with juve'

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Good news for Tudor, who will hopefully get less injured in the Netherlands, Di Vaio will get more playing time at Newcasttle maybe. As for Thuram, I'd wanna keep him for another year.

But I like Capello's way of approaching things. We have a great season ahead of us.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    If he is going to sell Tudor and Thuram (both can play RB) of our allready pure and old defense, then we pobably see Bonera or Trabelsi here in Juve. And we need 1 more defender to cover up that loss, Ferrari or Mexes.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    strange site this Tribalfootball... people know they tell shit and bash them all the time but still go there... coz the people know they can find news that can console their hearts there ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    strange site this Tribalfootball... people know they tell shit and bash them all the time but still go there... coz the people know they can find news that can console their hearts there ;)
    Yeah, I've told myself many times that I will not pay attention to rumors... but I can't help it, it is just too interesting.

But most of the news are rumors nowadays anyways... life wouldn't be as exciting if we only followed official transfers.

May 30, 2004
    i dont kno wht capello is thinking of doing but thuram is a world class defender .... good luck replacing him if hes gone... and di vaioi dont even mind if hes a starter for juve .. he never got da chance reely both him and miccoli....

p.s di vaio scored 17 goals in total with juventus 5 lesser than trezeguet who was a regular starter and 3 more than del piero.. all of this and hes a sub ... toushay vaio

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    Di Vaio to Newcastle!?! Well it isn't the first time there is a rumour
    about him joining NUFC. But as I have read Sir Bobby has got
    £8m (€12m) to spend during the summer. If that's true we can establish
    right now that they can't afford buying Di Vaio from Juve...

May 30, 2004
    no he cant go to epl ... no italians play in epl ..... excep wht di canio... di vaio shuld stay in juve...

and inter want camoranesi and money for vieri not di vaio .. i think if juve give camoranesi for vieri .. biiig mistake... vieir is just not worht it

Jul 28, 2002
    DYO would do really wel in the epl as he is quick and has quick feet, a very epl striker,i reckon he would do very well.

Cappello is already repaing his "roma" image with the enzo fiasco....nice to see he wants to keep enzo, possible his De Rossi of Juve???

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    relax modo ;) i guess moggi knows the business. if he does something, it means it is best for the team.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    DYO would do really wel in the epl as he is quick and has quick feet, a very epl striker,i reckon he would do very well.
    exactly ;)

Cappello is already repaing his "roma" image with the enzo fiasco....nice to see he wants to keep enzo, possible his De Rossi of Juve???
    i guess enzo is already better htan de rossi, so capello needs only to give him a chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)