Alberto Aquilani (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Honestly, I'd rather hold on to Iaquinta and use Palladino intelligently enough in a player plus cash trade, wherever necessary. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Iaquinta and Amauri seems like a pretty tight line up when you're fighting three fronts. Plus I think Iaquinta has earned his place with the work rate he's shown this season. And I do think we're being awfully unfair to him, if we let him go. Also the price tags on comparsion between Amauri and Iaquinta show a huge difference, when really the former isnt going to be any more of an asset than the latter.
I highly doubt Iaquinta is going to stay if Amauri comes to Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I tend to agree for the most part except that I doubt Palla wants to stay with all the interest shown in him
if we can get Amauri, I would let Iaquinta go in a swap for either Mancini or Aquilani
but still I would prefer Hamsik, there should be something possible with Blasi, Zalayeta and Palladino perhaps...

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
I tend to agree for the most part except that I doubt Palla wants to stay with all the interest shown in him
if we can get Amauri, I would let Iaquinta go in a swap for either Mancini or Aquilani
but still I would prefer Hamsik, there should be something possible with Blasi, Zalayeta and Palladino perhaps...
Napoli r not going to let Hamsik go for those 3. some cash would have to be in that as well.
we could get Aquilani for less, but his injury frequency is a worry.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Napoli r not going to let Hamsik go for those 3. some cash would have to be in that as well.
we could get Aquilani for less, but his injury frequency is a worry.
true, but this all depends on what ranieri wants for next season in terms of formations.

zalayeta, blasi plus a player like palladino may interest them more.

Mar 24, 2006
Iaquinta will stay , according to the latest news .

ask Dule if you want :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Iaquinta will stay , according to the latest news .

ask Dule if you want :D
:p

Well it's still hard to tell.

Iaquinta said he wants to stay no matter if Amauri joins which is a good thing.But yet again after Amauri we're going after Aquilani.I doubt Roma is going to let him go but if that happens somehow we'll have to use Iaquinta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)