Alberto Aquilani (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Roma is ready to offer him a new deal but the thing is that he wants more playing time there.

I doubt they are going to sell/buy anyone until Soros comes.
What is the Soros situation? I don't think it will happen because all the romanistas in Italy and pretty much their entire fan base elsewhere are strongly against it, but if infact he gets it as soon as he flashes some money around they'll get over it

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What is the Soros situation? I don't think it will happen because all the romanistas in Italy and pretty much their entire fan base elsewhere are strongly against it, but if infact he gets it as soon as he flashes some money around they'll get over it
I say it will happen.They are asking 270mlns and he will offer it eventually.

Today romanisti will go on protest.They want Roma to be sold.They are probably sick of little budget and wages cap.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Juve Offer Iaquinta For Aquilani

According to Tuttosport, Juventus are preparing an offer to Roma that will see Alberto Aquilani and Vincenzo Iaquinta swap clubs.

Iaquinta signed for Juve from Udinese last summer but he has had a frustrating season, playing second fiddle to the prolific David Trezeguet and Alessandro Del Piero.

The World cup winner has started just nine Serie A games all term, and he is looking increasingly likely to leave at the end of the campaign.

In recent days he has been heavily linked with a move to Napoli, but it seems he would prefer to hook up with old Udinese boss Luciano Spalletti at Roma.

Spalletti is a huge admirer of the 28-year-old, and it is believed he may consider an offer from Juve which would see Aquilani move to Turin in return for cash plus Iaquinta.

Aquilani’s future in the Eternal City is in doubt as he has still yet to sign a proposed new contract, and there is still the cloud of a likely foreign takeover hanging over the club.

With the extra cash that Spalletti makes from the exchange, he would then use to buy a new left back.

This season Max Tonetto has been the only natural, senior option in the squad. Toulouse fullback Jeremy Mathieu has long been linked with a transfer to Rome.

Alessio Alexis

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Alberto is more composed, he is more like a Lampard version where the passing and his killer shots are his main strength. Hamsik is more like a Scholes, he has dribling skills. Either one is very very good but Aquilani has got fitness issues thats the only downside.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It`s just Tuttosport though.

Anyway if Sensi stay in Roma,Aquilani could be on his way out.Yet again if Soros comes I doubt he is going to leave.

Aquilani is really good player but I don`t know if we should buy him.He`s just too much injury prone.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don`t rate Hamsik that high so I definitely prefer we keep Iaquinta over a swap with him

About Aquilani he impressed me I`m not 100% believe in him as a great purchase but I think he is worth the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)