Alberta Tampona Aquilani (5 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Indeed.

But he started off much better.
Its really fucking sad to see, to be honest

At Roma, he was always playing further up the pitch and attacking, and was a constant threat, be it shooting or passing.

Even last year at Pool, once he got fit, you could see the things that he could do.

After the first 6-8 weeks of this season, though, it beats me what the fuck has happened to him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Its really fucking sad to see, to be honest

At Roma, he was always playing further up the pitch and attacking, and was a constant threat, be it shooting or passing.

Even last year at Pool, once he got fit, you could see the things that he could do.

After the first 6-8 weeks of this season, though, it beats me what the fuck has happened to him.
Del neri tactics happened to him.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/may2y.html

Juve: 'We won't buy Aquilani'
Juventus director general has confirmed “we will not sign Alberto Aquilani for the sum set by Liverpool.”

The player has been in Turin all season on loan and the £16m buy-out clause was agreed last summer.

However, the Bianconeri are openly haggling to receive a discount to make his move permanent.

“There is a buy-out clause that has to be activated by May 15,” explained Marotta to Sky Sport Italia.

“We’ll try to reach an agreement before the deadline. I can certainly say we will not sign Aquilani for the sum set by Liverpool.”

It remains to be seen whether Liverpool will be willing to negotiate over the price-tag when it was part of the deal only 12 months ago.

Aquilani has been linked with other Serie A sides, above all Milan, for next season if Juventus don’t keep hold of him.

Meanwhile, Marotta also commented on the fact Alessandro Del Piero’s contract expires on June 30.

“There is a gentleman’s agreement between Del Piero and President Andrea Agnelli, so for me the matter is closed.”

Nedvěd

Diego started off much better than aquilani (scored 2 goals against roma) yet we sold his ass.

Anyways I wouldn't even pay 10 million for aquilani let alone the 16 million asked price, the man is ridiculously inconsistent......
Diego is not Italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)