Alberta Tampona Aquilani (18 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2003
blasi was good, and to get rid from key players year for year wont change anything. he would develope himself, he has the potential to become a great. but i expect nothing else from you guys. marchisio is invisible, aquilani is useless, del piero is too old, blablablabla.....every of our players is shit in your eyes.....im just happy that none of you guys is our director.

just remember melo you would have sold him. you cant build anything with this behaveour.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
blasi was good, and to get rid from key players year for year wont change anything. he would develope himself, he has the potential to become a great. but i expect nothing else from you guys. marchisio is invisible, aquilani is useless, del piero is too old, blablablabla.....every of our players is shit in your eyes.....im just happy that none of you guys is our director.

just remember melo you would have sold him. you cant build anything with this behaveour.
So, from what we have seen this year, you value aquilani at 16 mil??? I would think for giving half of them...

Jun 7, 2003
So, from what we have seen this year, you value aquilani at 16 mil??? I would think for giving half of them...
no i dont judge players from match to match i see his potential and that he had also good games for us and i remember his good games for roma, i value him as a player 16 mil. and i know his qualities. but yeah fuck that if marotta wont sign him then i guess we will get pirlo who is also very good but he is 32 and should milan go for aquilani then i would do something very aggressive i dont know what but it will be very ugly for someone.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
We will end up getting him, at a reduced price. Liverpool have been doing brilliantly since the return of King Kenny, why would they upset the balance of their newly successful midfield and general tactical set-up???

I had confused myself in the past thinking that we had paid 4m towards his potential transfer, when the 4m is merely his wages. t'was a free loan, with us paying 100% of his wages...16m, especially in pounds not euros, is too much for a player with obviously good technique, but not a great mentality. We can do better than that, for less money.

His form has dropped miserably since the new year, like most the team...other than DP and Melo.

Quags is the kind of player to bring the best out of aquilani, as he is constantly on the move, slipping into spaces and intelligently seeing/sniffing out opportunities to make runs...without players in your team who do that, with the rest of the offensive unit predictable in their movements, easy to mark, and basically just moving forwards and backwards in the position, like table football players, its pointless having a regista like aquilani.

its true what some people have said in that nobody moves intelligently. So alberto is forced to try short passes constantly, and defend more than attack. which is most definitely not his natural forte.

Bring Quags back, fit and healthy...add another offensive player ( left winger for example), whose movement is quality...and alberto will easily be worth 12m...maybe the full 16m. But at the moment, we have a slowly recuperating quags, and nobody else in the final third with truly intelligent movement.

Its harder for a regista to maintain fine form when the team slumps as a whole, than it is for Melo...Melo ALWAYS has the opportunity to fight, its his natural game, and fighting always needs to be done, in every match. He can throw himself around and be beastly, look brilliant, even if the offence is terrible. Whereas the regista's role becomes basically a defensive midfielder who can pass short..when the players in front of him don't create opportunities for receiving passes.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I would never buy this guy.. even for 8m or 5m.. If you want to compare honestly.. this guy is worse than Tiago.. Compare it when Tiago plays for Atletico.. Aquillani just looks good because we have worst team so the expectation is not so high.. Compare it when Tiago is here although he barely played, we achieve 3rd and 2nd spot under Ranieri back then so we have higher expectations

If nobody, even Atletico doesn't want to buy Tiago (although his price set to be like 5m).. So why we need to buy other team (Liverpool) garbage for 18m.. We better use Tiago

Jun 7, 2003
We will end up getting him, at a reduced price. Liverpool have been doing brilliantly since the return of King Kenny, why would they upset the balance of their newly successful midfield and general tactical set-up???

I had confused myself in the past thinking that we had paid 4m towards his potential transfer, when the 4m is merely his wages. t'was a free loan, with us paying 100% of his wages...16m, especially in pounds not euros, is too much for a player with obviously good technique, but not a great mentality. We can do better than that, for less money.

His form has dropped miserably since the new year, like most the team...other than DP and Melo.

Quags is the kind of player to bring the best out of aquilani, as he is constantly on the move, slipping into spaces and intelligently seeing/sniffing out opportunities to make runs...without players in your team who do that, with the rest of the offensive unit predictable in their movements, easy to mark, and basically just moving forwards and backwards in the position, like table football players, its pointless having a regista like aquilani.

its true what some people have said in that nobody moves intelligently. So alberto is forced to try short passes constantly, and defend more than attack. which is most definitely not his natural forte.

Bring Quags back, fit and healthy...add another offensive player ( left winger for example), whose movement is quality...and alberto will easily be worth 12m...maybe the full 16m. But at the moment, we have a slowly recuperating quags, and nobody else in the final third with truly intelligent movement.

Its harder for a regista to maintain fine form when the team slumps as a whole, than it is for Melo...Melo ALWAYS has the opportunity to fight, its his natural game, and fighting always needs to be done, in every match. He can throw himself around and be beastly, look brilliant, even if the offence is terrible. Whereas the regista's role becomes basically a defensive midfielder who can pass short..when the players in front of him don't create opportunities for receiving passes.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)