Alberta Tampona Aquilani (15 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
how does the english media claim hes had a good season and keegan say hes been exceptional for us??

constant was better than him tonite and so was fkn rigoni

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Tiago Mendes was better. Seriously.

I don't know if it's all because his future is unclear, or because he was simply overrated all this years.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
how does the english media claim hes had a good season and keegan say hes been exceptional for us??
The EA Sports community (mostly English) even wanted to put him in FIFA11 Serie A Team of the Year. :lol: Whatever the media claimed, it worked.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
they must have done that on the basis of his Europa League performances...
No, EA Sports don't base their Team of the Weeks & Team of the Years on EL/CL games because they don't have the license. :) So Aquilani almost made "Serie A Team of the Year" and "Most Improved Players ToTY" based on his Serie A performances. :lol:

Jun 7, 2003
what are you expecting???? they guy is like a zombie right now he doesnt know where he will be next season, every comment from marotta signals that he wont be bought so what the fuck are you expecting??? fuck that he is a very good player and will prove himself somewhere else. how should the guy play in this defensive system fuck that. really you cant expect from someone to build with you a tree house and then say but you are not allowed to play in this treehouse i will search other friends.

but i have to admit he played some bad passes today. but the whole team looked shit today just del piero knows what football is and how passes should look like.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what are you expecting???? they guy is like a zombie right now he doesnt know where he will be next season, every comment from marotta signals that he wont be bought so what the fuck are you expecting??? fuck that he is a very good player and will prove himself somewhere else. how should the guy play in this defensive system fuck that. really you cant expect from someone to build with you a tree house and then say but you are not allowed to play in this treehouse i will search other friends.

but i have to admit he played some bad passes today. but the whole team looked shit today just del piero knows what football is and how passes should look like.
Shouldn't his desire to remain in Italy be providing him with further motivation?

Jun 7, 2003
but he said that he wont sign him for 16 mill. and liverpool are not lowering it AND pirlo will not extend his contract so every thing speaks for aquilani departure and pirlo buy. i like pirlo also but i hate it when people call aquilani names, the system is really very defensive and the players around him are not really running forward. fuck man i dont know im just a football fan not a coach, the future will tell us if it is right to blame this guy and misconceive his talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)