Alberta Tampona Aquilani (6 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Very pleased with this signing, I'm not expecting him to play 70% of the matches but we do have other options and hopefully we can get more out of Melo.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Marcello are you happy with this deal mate? What do to think of him?
I'm absolutely ecstatic with this deal,great move by Marotta and totally out of the blue.Moggli-like:D I've always been a fan of him,he adds something we lacked so far: he's got a great shot from outside the box and he can pass the ball around nicely.He's not a Pirlo type of player though, he definitely plays in a more advanced role. I honestly see him running straight into our starting line up if he's healthy,not sure about his CM partner yet.I'd probably play Melo next to him,even though I wouldn't like Marchisio to be benched.We will see,crazy competition for the 2 spots in our central midfield now,I love it.

I'm having my doubts about his constant injuries but overall getting him for 16 m € at the end of the season if he stays healthy is pretty good,considering that someone like Candreva would have been almost as expensive.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:tup:

Good deal this, especially since it's a loan deal with an option to buy. Please stay healthy Alberto. Welcome!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is freaking awesome! Keep him healthy and this will be one of our best deals in a long time.

Welcome AA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)