Alberta Tampona Aquilani (3 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The agent also commented on Roma boss Claudio Ranieri’s confession he had wanted Aquilani at Juventus when he was still in charge.

“The directors at the time did not know how to or did not want to complete the operation, but it’s well known Alberto has always been a favourite of Ranieri’s.”

:sergio:

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
The agent also commented on Roma boss Claudio Ranieri’s confession he had wanted Aquilani at Juventus when he was still in charge.

“The directors at the time did not know how to or did not want to complete the operation, but it’s well known Alberto has always been a favourite of Ranieri’s.”

:sergio:
Says the guy who preferred Poulsen to Xabi Alonso (I'm not implying Poulsen is a bad player, but he's a different type).

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
what i like about those 5 midfielders in there is that they are work horses AND skilled players (Pepe makes up for his lack of skill with sheer determination and workrate)

very good combo. Hope it works on the field.
True that Lion, just hope it works and that Aquilani won't be injured.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Absolutely delighted with this transfer, exactly the sort of player we need for our midfielder

Very clever move. We have effectively swapped Poulsen for Aquilani and got £4.5million too.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I am really happy about this move i have always rated Aquilani but never expected to see him in a Juve shirt. Stay fit and do us proud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)