Alberta Tampona Aquilani (7 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I bet we will. Their link up will be amazing especially with Diego in front our Lanza/Krasic to open up their play. Our possession just went up 10 fold.

I can't wait to see AA's passing range and distribution. I think Marchisio will be the box to box hardworking mid will AA will be doing to link up to the attack.
I assume you're talking about the 15 matches when he won't be injured?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I bet we will. Their link up will be amazing especially with Diego in front our Lanza/Krasic to open up their play. Our possession just went up 10 fold.

I can't wait to see AA's passing range and distribution. I think Marchisio will be the box to box hardworking mid will AA will be doing to link up to the attack.
I hope.

Marchisio must be so relieved.

Getting a jersey as soon as they give him a number. And I am not the type to buy jerseys
If we don't keep him? :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
To be honest, i'm quite excited to see this new look Juve in action. Its going to be a completely different midfield. First game away against Bari is going to be a real test too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I assume you're talking about the 15 matches when he won't be injured?
Be a little more optimistic...lets shoot for 20-25 games:D
Welcome Aquilani.

Try to keep healthy, hmmkay?

Thanks.
Injuries are bad...mmmmkay
I hope.

Marchisio must be so relieved.
Two princes to make a dynasty? :D

At least he has players next to him that can finally pass for a change.
Hype, if he does what I think he is capable of, then they will absolutely keep him
We will keep him I think as well.
I called you yesterday, you fag.
No one calls me :stuckup:
To be honest, i'm quite excited to see this new look Juve in action. Its going to be a completely different midfield. First game away against Bari is going to be a real test too.
I can't wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)