Agnelli Family on DP and Capello case (15 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
The meeting has just ended, it is said by reuters that the board has resinged.. But what about this Capello-DP issue?
It's not the CDA that has to decide on Capello and Del Piero (Of course if there is any truth in what calciomercato says).

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
Why does Azzuri7's post appear next to it a "warned post" sign?
We're testing a new system to automate handling of warnings for breaking the rules. He's gotten a warning for being the latest member to abuse Juve staff.

Basically the system adds up these warnings and suspends persistant offenders. It also automates the warnings and documents the whole thing - makes the mods' jobs a bit easier.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mikhail said:
We're testing a new system to automate handling of warnings for breaking the rules. He's gotten a warning for being the latest member to abuse Juve staff.

Basically the system adds up these warnings and suspends persistant offenders. It also automates the warnings and documents the whole thing - makes the mods' jobs a bit easier.
FYI: criticism is one thing... but this is about outright insults.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Luftwaffles said:
Against this turbulent background, I can see it being an added spur to the players on Sunday to take the Reggina match by storm and clinch Scudetto 29.

The press silence is adding to the sense of intrigue, rumour and speculation.

Irrespective of Sundays result, the press silence will be revoked on Monday, and, I would not be surprised to find that there are details announced of coming and goings. Quite big shit probably.

In the meantime - stay strong and look forward to Sunday. A massive match.
I'm going to be wearing plastic garbage bags from head-to-toe Monday.

(And no, that's not my usual attire when I come to work. ;) )

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Matteo.. said:
So if I'd say Crapello I get a warning? Isn't that a tad harsh though?
No. It's been clearly stated dozens of times that that sort of thing isn't allowed. It just causes too much hassle. If you can't make your point without childish name-calling, don't make it.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
mikhail said:
No. It's been clearly stated dozens of times that that sort of thing isn't allowed. It just causes too much hassle. If you can't make your point without childish name-calling, don't make it.
True. But I can imagine people being frustrated if we, for example, lose the scudetto. In cases like that "Crapello" isn't too hard of an insult, now is it?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Matteo.. said:
True. But I can imagine people being frustrated if we, for example, lose the scudetto. In cases like that "Crapello" isn't too hard of an insult, now is it?
We've let people off in the heat of the moment before, but there's only so much of it you can take, and it was getting persistant before we decided to stop it.

Anyway, we're getting off topic here.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If it's up to choose then I say Del Piero. But all situation is bad, I think we never had this many problems at the same time, and all media is against us...

I'm a little bit scared, and don't know what to expect, what's gonna be with Juve??? Does anyone knows what's gonna happen with our titles, are they gonna be stripped??? And consequnces we should expect (I mean enough is that we lost Moggi)??? I don't read media too much, because I can't stand all those thing said against Juve, so I ask you???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)