Agnelli Family on DP and Capello case (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_25 said:
Word my friend!

A message to Capello:
Buy your ticket to Spain as fast as you can! Please! :D
Well, I think he will be buying only a train ticket to a neighboring city in Italy and bring them a title they've been waiting for since 1989.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Jeeks said:
Well, I think he will be buying only a train ticket to a neighboring city in Italy and bring them a title they've been waiting for since 1989.
:lol: I'm not sure if he would want to stay in Italy

Azzurri7 said:
I'll buy the tickets If thats possible.
Buy two...Maybe he wants to go with a companion (also called "friend"). If you know what I mean ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_25 said:
:lol: I'm not sure if he would want to stay in Italy

Buy two...Maybe he wants to go with a companion (also called "friend"). If you know what I mean ;)

Hell, I'd love to buy two, and If one of them is pregnant I'll make sure to buy extra seat for them to feel better with no one to disturb.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Muha said:
i can see the yellowee comin.. :D
For who?

Stuart, it's been in the rules since the beginning. It's not supposted to stop debate - mostly just a stick to beat the trolls with. Some people think being on the internet and being anonymous gives them free reign to attack and insult people in a fashion that would get them arrested and/or sued if they did it to a stranger in the street.

Further discussion of the new system should go here.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
mikhail said:
Some people think being on the internet and being anonymous gives them free reign to attack and insult people in a fashion that would get them arrested and/or sued if they did it to a stranger in the street.
Oh yeah!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mikhail said:
For who?

Stuart, it's been in the rules since the beginning. It's not supposted to stop debate - mostly just a stick to beat the trolls with. Some people think being on the internet and being anonymous gives them free reign to attack and insult people in a fashion that would get them arrested and/or sued if they did it to a stranger in the street.

Further discussion of the new system should go here.
That's BS IMO. I can understand warning someone for cursing as was the case with me, but warning Rab just for calling Capello Crapello is stupid as far as I'm concerned. People insult other people every day in the real world. If the police arrested people for calling someone an idiot there'd hardly be anyone on the street today.

With all that in mind I say down with CRAPello!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)